Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 118119120
Results 1,429 to 1,434 of 1434

Re: AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread 01/21

I forgot how nimble Joe was on his feet....
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    If Joe doesn't have that playoff run, his career regular season stats would have been worse than Andy Daltons going into his contract negotiations while having a better playoff record which is widely attributed by everyone outside of this board as being a result of the defence and not the play of Joe Flacco. I agree with that assessment. Andy Dalton signed his deal a year later for 6/96 while also being much lower on guarantees. Its very likely that the high end of Joe's would have come in at 6/102 with 30-35m in guarantees rather than 6/120 with 51m in guarantees. Very very big difference.
    One person said that and he's as bad as baldy except at the other end of the spectrum

AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread 01/21

L
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    One person said that and he's as bad as baldy except at the other end of the spectrum
    I’m still waiting for that tape analysis of how Boldin bailed out Joe. I hear tape doesn’t lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    you my boy arnie. lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    To this day, I can't even believe that Ozzie approached him about a paycut after how well he did in that playoff run. Disrespectful and disappointing don't begin to describe that situation.
    Ex, agreed. Flacco just had a playoff performance for the ages and AB was a huge part of it. What Oz did was insulting to a proud, productive, go-to when the chips are down, veteran player of his stature. SMH... Bc