Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Are you kidding me, now the Snowflake Millennials find the TV series Friends offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I feel ya bro. How pathetic are you that a show like Friends offends you?? And with that thought what would possess you to eat a laundry pod?? That’s like the bath salt thing. These people need a life. Or a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd say they need both. Both would be a first for them.

Blog Entries

Re: Are you kidding me, now the Snowflake Millennials find the TV series Friends offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Most of the liberals who I've met have ZERO equity...they don't have a retirement plan...they haven't been able to accumulate any net worth...and...they are bitter about life.

To those people I say...Go Fuck Yourself.

Get a job. Buy a clue. Grow up.
    They are waiting on the government to bail them out, provide for them. That's what they learned in college.

Eh. This is a little ridiculous, but I can't agree with suggesting a beating for people.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Eh. This is a little ridiculous, but I can't agree with suggesting a beating for people.

I was talking about a little discipline during their upbringing and maybe they wouldn't melt like a snowflake over shit like a TV show. My guess is, they all got participation trophies down in their parents basement where they are presently living.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I was talking about a little discipline during their upbringing and maybe they wouldn't melt like a snowflake over shit like a TV show. My guess is, they all got participation trophies down in their parents basement where they are presently living.
    I knew exactly what you meant. A couple spankings as a child is probably the only reason I'm still around. Without them I'd probably be a statistic.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Its not just millenials or liberals. Its every one. A lot of selective outrage on both sides nowadays. Plenty of people were calling those who were offended by the flag protests snowflakes. I guess what is truly deserving of outrage depends on your POV.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Oh. Carry on then.

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Its not just millenials or liberals. Its every one. A lot of selective outrage on both sides nowadays. Plenty of people were calling those who were offended by the flag protests snowflakes. I guess what is truly deserving of outrage depends on your POV.
    Millionaire entertainers protesting during the singing our country's national anthem in front of 80,000 spectators vs Ross fat-shaming Monica in a TV show that's been off the air for over a decade. Yeah, I guess it does depend on your point of view. Lol.

People are now selectively getting offended by the content in old TV shows. That's not psychotic at all.

IMO, the people who have time to get offended by shit like this are either bitter about life, unemployed, or ethnic lesbian dance majors in college.

Are you kidding me, now the Snowflake Millennials find the TV series Friends offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Millionaire entertainers protesting during the singing our country's national anthem in front of 80,000 spectators vs Ross fat-shaming Monica in a TV show that's been off the air for over a decade. Yeah, I guess it does depend on your point of view. Lol.

People are now selectively getting offended by the content in old TV shows. That's not psychotic at all.

IMO, the people who have time to get offended by shit like this are either bitter about life, unemployed, or ethnic lesbian dance majors in college.
    Hey man...I currently identify as a “ ethnic lesbian dance major”.

Last edited by Laxdad24; 01-22-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hey man...I currently identify as a “ ethnic lesbian dance major”.

That looks like John Elway.

Sadly, being 32 groups me as one of these little pussies by association. Thankfully I could give a shit less if they made holocaust jokes and would most likely laugh at all them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Sadly, being 32 groups me as one of these little pussies by association. Thankfully I could give a shit less if they made holocaust jokes and would most likely laugh at all them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    You too huh?