Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Who would you be comfortable with the Ravens...

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    And with the Ravens recent draft history there is decent odds the player will be a bust or on the IR.
    Might as well not draft then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I was with ya on the Love Boat! Gotta look elswhere now. Maybe they get SONY. He seems like a game breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I want Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I want Sony

Im always weary of hyping the change of pace HB in a dynamic duo. Its always a bit of a risk to see if they can be "The Man" on their own. I'll leave that up to the scouts but Im cautious on Gurley since his injury and cautious on Sony because of him being subbed so much
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Courtland Sutton (WR - 1st) and Mark Andrews (TE - 2nd) would do me just fine.
    I would add an Olineman with one of our 3rd round picks too... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Courtland Sutton (WR - 1st) and Mark Andrews (TE - 2nd) would do me just fine.
    I would add an Olineman with one of our 3rd round picks too... Bc
    That's my best case scenario right now. Get a RB like Michel in the 3rd and maybe another WR or some OL depth with our other 3rd rounder (comp pick) and we'd be in business.

I think that top WR's tend to be reached for way too early for their value. Its hard to get them unless you pick very early and/or are willing to really reach for them. Its one of the reasons that they have very high bust rates. If for some strange reason, we Courtney Sutton or whoever is trendy at the time fall to #12-13 and we were able to pull a reasonable deal, that would be great. But I could see a lot of dominoes falling where the 1st round receivers are being taken off the board very rapidly, and we'd have to settle for a 2nd round talent with #16. We need to address the position, so our best bet might be stock up in bulk towards the middle and end of the draft. If we get 10 picks after the comp picks are announced, and we can come away from the draft with three WR's, that could potentially solve our issues, as we are able to bring them into camp, and see who actually has chemistry with Flacco and our offensive system, instead of bundling our picks to hope that an elite star can work well with Flacco and our system. I'd rather use our top picks on surefire players who are proven, can add depth, and can improve our talent pool, regardless of position. You can never really feel too comfortable at any position these days in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    I think that top WR's tend to be reached for way too early for their value. Its hard to get them unless you pick very early and/or are willing to really reach for them. Its one of the reasons that they have very high bust rates. If for some strange reason, we Courtney Sutton or whoever is trendy at the time fall to #12-13 and we were able to pull a reasonable deal, that would be great. But I could see a lot of dominoes falling where the 1st round receivers are being taken off the board very rapidly, and we'd have to settle for a 2nd round talent with #16. We need to address the position, so our best bet might be stock up in bulk towards the middle and end of the draft. If we get 10 picks after the comp picks are announced, and we can come away from the draft with three WR's, that could potentially solve our issues, as we are able to bring them into camp, and see who actually has chemistry with Flacco and our offensive system, instead of bundling our picks to hope that an elite star can work well with Flacco and our system. I'd rather use our top picks on surefire players who are proven, can add depth, and can improve our talent pool, regardless of position. You can never really feel too comfortable at any position these days in the NFL.
    Sutton is my guy and I agree with you. This is why I want Nelson and Graham ans draft some young guys. Not too many WRs come in and are instant game changers.

Sign Nelson and Graham. Draft Sutton and Moore. Boom

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Sutton is my guy and I agree with you. This is why I want Nelson and Graham ans draft some young guys. Not too many WRs come in and are instant game changers.

Sign Nelson and Graham. Draft Sutton and Moore. Boom

Ill drink a bottle of hot sauce if this happens.

No way we'd pony up for Graham and Nelson. And if we did, we'd go 1-7 rounds of defensive picks
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Ill drink a bottle of hot sauce if this happens.

No way we'd pony up for Graham and Nelson. And if we did, we'd go 1-7 rounds of defensive picks
    Shhh. Im Hungover and I want to live in my fantasy for a bit longer. But those signings fit us imo