Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here Comes the Balkanization of the US.

The current system is unsustainable. People that live in rural communities typically have different ideological leanings because quite frankly, it’s a different way of life.

What’s going on in California can happen in Md and other states with huge urban cores surrounded by rural enclaves. There’s a distinct possibility we could have ten new states in the next ten years.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...ate/ar-AAuLdwL

Re: Here Comes the Balkanization of the US.

The balkanization has already occured. This is a reaction to that. Unstemmed illegal immigration and no focus on actually assimilating legal aliens has led to time when we have large swaths of people who don't really share the same American culture.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The balkanization has already occured. This is a reaction to that. Unstemmed illegal immigration and no focus on actually assimilating legal aliens has led to time when we have large swaths of people who don't really share the same American culture.
    The reaction and political mobilization just started. If New California gains traction, it’s a whole new political reality.

Blog Entries

I’d be perfectly fine if we walled off pretty much the entire west coast. They can keep their communist culture and, eventually, sink into the pacific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’d be perfectly fine if we walled off pretty much the entire west coast. They can keep their communist culture and, eventually, sink into the pacific.

Blog Entries

Yeah, they'll have their hands out for government help when they get the big earthquake and fall into the sea.

Blog Entries

Actually, the Republicans would benefit in the Electoral vote. Not everyone in California is a Democrat, just the loudest are those that cry the most, Democrats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Because we were never given reparations and our monies due, the universe will punish this country and dissolve it into nothingness.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Nothing lasts forever, not even stars. Death is certain above all things. Empires fall. The question is how did you live? Like an anger filled child contributing nothing save beggarly desires to reap a financial windfall that will never come because of the suffrage of his ancestors?

By my account, Germany owes me quite a lot of money for what they did to my ancestors. But, I'd prefer to move on that cry about money I will never see. I'd rather work for my wealth than have it handed to me.

The Law Firm of Logic, Reason, and Deduction.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Germany dont owe you shit. That's the problem with you bigots. You never own up to your own shit. The American government and business community through proxy and legislation systematically undermined black folks for years. Blacks got screwed WHILE we were citizens. WTF Germany do to you?
    Who said I was angry? Write your own fucking narrative about yourself. Just know racism is the reason you been getting over.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    1. Germany invaded Poland, killing my relatives.

2. How does pointing out the slaying of my kin in WWII make a problem or make me a bigot? I am using your logic, your criteria. Your ancestors and mine were wronged. We should be paid?

3. Own up to my own shit? Have I ever owned a slave? No. I wonder when Egypt is going to pay for owning Jewish slaves for 400 years?

4. I agree with you on the point that the government undermined black folks, but they also undermined white folks too. If you aren't among the richest, you have been getting screwed.

5. Germany and Russia, (I forgot the other white devils) and killed my ancestors.

6. I said you are angry, you certainly do not come across as happy.

7. I just wrote a narrative, unfortunately included you, but I take pity on you, and want to include you. I am enriching your life with well composed thoughts and structured sentences. You are welcome.

8. I am not getting over. Last time I checked, there are hundreds of thousands of people: Black, Asian, and Hispanic that are ten times more wealthy than I am.

9. Racism is alive and well due to thinking such as you possess. You may hate me for the color of my skin. You may hate me because people of the same color as me oppressed your ancestors and politicians may have oppressed you and others of your skin color the past century. Others have been oppressed as well. Being maligned is not a pigment based quota.

10. MV, we the people. I am your brother weather you want me or not. When we bleed, we bleed red.

Law Firm of Facts, Proof and Posterity.

Blog Entries

I identify as a black man. I want my just due.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I identify as a black man. I want my just due.

MeToo, and I identify as a woman, so the Government needs to keep it's hands out of my pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    MeToo, and I identify as a woman, so the Government needs to keep it's hands out of my pockets.
    Now ..get it right. Black Woman with Hispanic decent. Pay me Bitches!!