Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

And they wonder why fans are losing interest in the NFL.

Why is Le'Veon Bell bringing next year's contract up now, right before their playoff game. He's whining about only making 12.1 million dollars under the franchise tag. Players nowadays are so out of touch with the real world. I'd really be pissed if a Raven player did this, but since we never make the playoffs anymore, I guess I don't have to worry about this kind of thing happening.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...e-tagged-again

Re: And they wonder why fans are losing interest in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Why is Le'Veon Bell bringing next year's contract up now, right before their playoff game. He's whining about only making 12.1 million dollars under the franchise tag. Players nowadays are so out of touch with the real world. I'd really be pissed if a Raven player did this, but since we never make the playoffs anymore, I guess I don't have to worry about this kind of thing happening.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...e-tagged-again
    Good. Hope he does retire. Also hope it creates a nice distraction for tomorrow's game

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Good. Hope he does retire. Also hope it creates a nice distraction for tomorrow's game

I was thinking the same thing.

He’s not gonna retire! Sit home & get $0 or whine your way to $12mil??? Easy. Chris mccalister, when talking about franchise tag said something like - “Tag me every year!!!! Look at those numbers!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    He’s not gonna retire! Sit home & get $0 or whine your way to $12mil??? Easy. Chris mccalister, when talking about franchise tag said something like - “Tag me every year!!!! Look at those numbers!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, Chris McAlister's quote was just brought up this past week when they were talking about Bells whining. The Steeler's organization usually don't put up with selfish type players like him, but he is such a valuable cog to their offense. This off season could get interesting for them. All I can say is Go Jags.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yep, Chris McAlister's quote was just brought up this past week when they were talking about Bells whining. The Steeler's organization usually don't put up with selfish type players like him, but he is such a valuable cog to their offense. This off season could get interesting for them. All I can say is Go Jags.
    I just don't see the Jags close in this game. They haven't been very good lately. Although they did win a playoff game, scoring 10 points in each of their last 2 games isn't going to get it done against the steelers.

Blog Entries

I just don't see the Jags close in this game. They haven't been very good lately. Although they did win a playoff game, scoring 10 points in each of their last 2 games isn't going to get it done against the steelers.

Bortles will have to play out of his mind today for them to win, unless Roethlisberger lays an egg, throws a few picks, which he could do. Looking forward to the game. I do have a rooting interest.

Didn't see that coming did ya lol

There is absolutely no chance in hell he retires, I would bet all my money on it. Could he technically 'retire' for a year and comeback as a FA or does Pitt still hold his rights?

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Didn't see that coming did ya lol

There is absolutely no chance in hell he retires, I would bet all my money on it. Could he technically 'retire' for a year and comeback as a FA or does Pitt still hold his rights?
    I sure didn't, but it made my day. Would've been better if it was 45-0, but I'll take it:)

I sure didn't, but it made my day. Would've been better if it was 45-0, but I'll take it:)

I actually picked them to win, may see what payout I can get for the jags to win it all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I actually picked them to win, may see what payout I can get for the jags to win it all

Looks like it's around 6.5 - 1

Looks like it's around 6.5 - 1

I'll prolly throw a 100 down on bovada.lv just for the long shot

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart