Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Joe Flacco then and Joe Flacco now.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hmmm, did you ever see this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmRYZOuXHrA

... Bc
    I love ya BC and that play is one of my favorite Ravens plays of all time, but I gotta say that’s a bad example of hitting someone “in stride.” Jacoby has to break stride and turn around and catch that almost as if he’s fielding a punt.

I think Torrey Smith and his ridiculously awesome PI rate together with Harbaugh’s risk averse nature led to Flacco learning to instinctively underthrow routes hoping for receivers to come back to the ball for either a catch (Boldin) or a PI (Torrey).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Okay, the titanic one was funny.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable View Post
    Joe Flacco diehards be like...

More like this

Ex, I'm curious how would you compare the Jags' OL, WRs and TEto the Ravens.Basically, everybody but Fournette.
    Last edited by Mark; 01-14-2018 at 09:53 PM.

I am posting over here because I don't want to continue to pollute the Divisional Games thread.

My opinion is that whether you love Flacco, hate Flacco, or like me, you fall somewhere in between, it really doesn't matter: Due to cap constraints he is your 2018 and probably 2019 Ravens QB.

So taking about how good/bad he is a lot like talking about the weather. Good for small talk, but in the end it is what it is and there is nothing anybody can do about.

Go Ravens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    In your opinion, have we properly built around Joe since 2008?

Did we make the right decisions after winning the SB and paying him 120M?
    Right or wrong, they followed the same philosophy as they did before winning the SB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    I am posting over here because I don't want to continue to pollute the Divisional Games thread.

My opinion is that whether you love Flacco, hate Flacco, or like me, you fall somewhere in between, it really doesn't matter: Due to cap constraints he is your 2018 and probably 2019 Ravens QB.

So taking about how good/bad he is a lot like talking about the weather. Good for small talk, but in the end it is what it is and there is nothing anybody can do about.

Go Ravens!!!
    Pete, you're missing something. The Flacco debate among us is like putting fuel in you car's gas tank. Our words on here can't change anything, but it feels oh so good to get your opinion off your chest. BTW, "small talk" is a poster's manna from heaven ... Bc