Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Five Years ago today - Rocky Mountain Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    This. I just watched a video of all of Joe's TD passes during that playoff run. Practically every pass to Boldin would have been an incomplete as well as the 2nd TD to Torrey and at least one to Jacoby. Now, if it's not a perfect throw, it's likely not a catch
    People forget how good Torrey was at tracking the ball when it was in the air. They also forget how great Boldin was at getting separation and "HANDS"

Watch a lot of Torreys catchs, The Denver game right after Denver returns the opening kick off for a TD, Joe throws a Bomb to Torrey to tie it up and watch how he tracked the ball all while running and hitting him in stride.

That was one thing Torrey was great at and People say what they want.

Ozzie could have retained Torrey, he could have retained Boldin. He chose not too on both.

But he retained Williams to way way too much damn money so people drive me nuts they when they say Ozzie tried. Total half ass effort

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Here is a better video at the 1:20 Mark you will see one awesome sexy dedicated Ravens fan! LOL

I met this chick right after this, she is a nurse. Cute, huge Boobs. What a great time that win was. that year was awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOMygaOwAso
    That was awesome, thank you for that! I did a bit of a jaw drop there - wasn't expecting that LOL

Blog Entries

Joe threw that ball over 55 yards off of his toes, in freezing weather, in the altitude.

I don't think people understand how insane that is.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Joe threw that ball over 55 yards off of his toes, in freezing weather, in the altitude.

I don't think people understand how insane that is.
    while I've always been team FWO, this game, followed by the next two, really solidified it for me. he never flinched

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CR6Mcfrtp0

Watch the highlights from that game. And understand that, when you criticize Joe, or even Harbaugh, or EVEN Marty Morningwig (and I don't like Marty! can him!) that, channelling each of our inner Bill Clintons, IT'S THE ROSTER, STUPID!

We don't have playmakers like we did back then. On offense or defense.

And thats on Ozzie. I'm not saying he should have alreayd hit on new HOF'ers, but we hardly have starters, let alone pro-bowlers. Its really a shame.

Watching these highlights. Torrey is ballin. Boldin is ballin. Jacoby made some mistakes, but he was ballin. Ray Rice was Ballin. Joe was Ballin. The offensive line was ballin. Pitta was ballin. The defense had every single starter I think make impactful plays.

Right now we have Suggs, Flacco (YES, Flacco), Collins, Wallace. Stanley is a good LT. Mosley is good, but i'm not even sure he's true probowl calliber. Weddle is a solid S. I like Humphrey, and Jimmy is a true CB1 when healthy. But thats about it. Brandon Williams is great in the run game, but not on 3 down or passing situations. Command a double team but hasn't been beating it that often as of late.

WE. NEED. PLAYMAKERS. Draft 2-3 WRs next year, keep wallace on a Smith Sr. Deal. Be ready to cut bait totally with Perriman. Find an impact TE if he falls to us. That should be our goal. Maybe OL Depth.

So long ago . . . I guess we need to celebrate the past, because there's no sunrise on the Raven's horizon.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePill View Post
    That was awesome, thank you for that! I did a bit of a jaw drop there - wasn't expecting that LOL
    You are welcome. She had amazing Tits! Lol Not the sexiest Raven fan i found on the net but close. I used to have a pic of her she sent me on my old laptop but it went kaput.

Like 10 years ago, my old job which was a large company in the area at a Ravens tail gate all of the big wigs from my company was there a really sexy woman like 35-40 ridiculous body took her shirt off broad day light and was walking around. Well somone snapped a photo and the photo went viral.

Somehow it got emailed to me and in the back ground of the woman was like the President, Ceo, CFO, Executives etc... all in the background. It was funny as shit. None of them ever knew it happened or what was going on but funny as hell.

Unbelievable memories. This team doesn't come close

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    This. I just watched a video of all of Joe's TD passes during that playoff run. Practically every pass to Boldin would have been an incomplete as well as the 2nd TD to Torrey and at least one to Jacoby. Now, if it's not a perfect throw, it's likely not a catch
    Not just the TD passes. Remember the throw to Pitta from our goal line, 3rd and 13, in the Denver game? That changed field position and I guarantee there isn't a single player on this roster currently that makes that catch at that time like he did. And that's the difference in winning and losing because punting at that point, you aren't likely to win.

Or the throw to Boldin in the SB, late in the game, along the sideline in the 3rd down situation where an incompletion would have stopped the clock? Little things like that, man. Nobody on this roster can do that shit.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Not just the TD passes. Remember the throw to Pitta from our goal line, 3rd and 13, in the Denver game? That changed field position and I guarantee there isn't a single player on this roster currently that makes that catch at that time like he did. And that's the difference in winning and losing because punting at that point, you aren't likely to win.

Or the throw to Boldin in the SB, late in the game, along the sideline in the 3rd down situation where an incompletion would have stopped the clock? Little things like that, man. Nobody on this roster can do that shit.
    Man, for all the hate post injury Pitta gets, he had great hands and always found that seam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Man, for all the hate post injury Pitta gets, he had great hands and always found that seam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The chemistry was flawless.