Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Trump: "...people from shithole countries come here?"

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    He said it in PRIVATE!!!

If he had bad gas and ripped a big one in front of Pence, it would be in the news.

The MSM can't help themselves.
    You’re also assuming the sources are 100% truthful and accurate. Which they may be, but we don’t KNOW.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    In the way I was using it a bit worse. Infanticide would be aka - partial birth abortion.
    Gotcha. That’s why I asked my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re also assuming the sources are 100% truthful and accurate. Which they may be, but we don’t KNOW.
    But if we’re honest guys , putting politics aside, it’s prob true and Trump prob knows and or let it be released. He’s always been “an Attention whore”. Way before he ran for Pres. it’s his nature.

True.

Either way, who the fuck cares?

Are people this dumb that they think this merits attention? I guess so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    But if we’re honest guys , putting politics aside, it’s prob true and Trump prob knows and or let it be released. He’s always been “an Attention whore”. Way before he ran for Pres. it’s his nature.

Oh it definitely sounds like something he’d say. I was just wondering why were putting so much stock in a hearsay quote.

But I agree with ravenmaniac. So what, those countries are crap holes, mostly because of their corrupt governments.

Blog Entries

If he said it (no offense) but so fucking what. Would you move your family to Haiti? Why do they want to come to this racist country?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    If he said it (no offense) but so fucking what. Would you move your family to Haiti? Why do they want to come to this racist country?
    Hell No. I get it. And truth be told ...could t care less if he said it. I was just commenting to NC and Rav that Trump prob did say it. In reality this country isn’t racist to “ other immigrants “. They actually fair pretty well with ...free $$, housing, student grants , tax free business loans. Way better than us citizens every get. Now immigrants from Latin America...shit they’re the Devil!!

Oh it definitely sounds like something he’d say. I was just wondering why were putting so much stock in a hearsay quote.

But I agree with ravenmaniac. So what, those countries are crap holes, mostly because of their corrupt governments.
    Oh ..I agree. Was really just stating the obvious about Trump.

This being a news story today goes hand in hand with Pelosi's comments earlier today regarding the GOP tax bill.

She said that the bonuses being given to employees at various companies as a result of the GOP tax bill...are nothing but "crumbs." Talk about being out of touch with the people who vote in this country.

Just like the MSM and this "shithole story." Out of touch. Clueless.

This being a news story today goes hand in hand with Pelosi's comments earlier today regarding the GOP tax bill.

She said that the bonuses being given to employees at various companies as a result of the GOP tax bill...are nothing but "crumbs." Talk about being out of touch with the people who vote in this country.

C’mon now Rav. Let’s be honest. The “bonuses” that AT&T and Wally World are giving out are crumbs compared to how much $$$ The Corporations will save now in taxes. Wally Worlds “raise” to $11 starting pay will cost them $300mil. Store profits are at an all time high , stocks are at 99.87 a share and we’ll never know how much they’ll save in taxes. It’s basically a “publicity stunt”.

Blog Entries

You mean you missed her "5 White Guys Hamburger Chain" comment? She's a racist.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

C’mon now Rav. Let’s be honest. The “bonuses” that AT&T and Wally World are giving out are crumbs compared to how much $$$ The Corporations will save now in taxes. Wally Worlds “raise” to $11 starting pay will cost them $300mil. Store profits are at an all time high , stocks are at 99.87 a share and we’ll never know how much they’ll save in taxes. It’s basically a “publicity stunt”.

If they didn’t give any bonuses, so what. It’s their money.