Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21222324 LastLast

Re: Trump: "...people from shithole countries come here?"

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    How does referring to 3rd world countries as shitholes effect anything related to policy or governing?

It reflects poorly on his character? If so, why does that matter?
    Because hes the president? If he doesn't want people from what he considers "shithole countries" coming in, that is going to affect his stance on immigration policies. Of course it doesn't matter "to you". I assume you are not an immigrant. Are people not allowed to talk about things that don't directly affect *you*?

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Because hes the president? If he doesn't want people from what he considers "shithole countries" coming in, that is going to affect his stance on immigration policies. Of course it doesn't matter "to you". I assume you are not an immigrant. Are people not allowed to talk about things that don't directly affect *you*?
    While you’re not wrong on Trump’s being racist or not has an affect. But not on Policy. As I stated earlier ..the POTUS does not make Policy. Congress does. POTUS can propose bills and acts ...Congress has to pass them. Our countries immigration policy is a joke. Has been for a long , long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    While you’re not wrong on Trump’s being racist or not has an affect. But not on Policy. As I stated earlier ..the POTUS does not make Policy. Congress does. POTUS can propose bills and acts ...Congress has to pass them. Our countries immigration policy is a joke. Has been for a long , long time.

Trump doesn't want any deplorables into the country. Hillary didn't want deplorables to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Trump doesn't want any deplorables into the country. Hillary didn't want deplorables to vote.
    This is true but the immigration policy problem goes way deeper than HRC. It really is t even a political problem. Big Business needs cheap labor. They want cheap labor. So ...the roaches flood into our country. So the Business party brings them in and the Gimme party tries to keep them here and get their vote. That’s 50/50 to me. Anyway you cut it ....is Americans get screwed.

The president definitely has an effect on immigration. He can make executive orders, like he did earlier this year. He also effects the things Congress puts in their bills. Part of the current government shutdown is because of arguing about funding for "the wall". Trumps idea.

Blog Entries

This is true but the immigration policy problem goes way deeper than HRC. It really is t even a political problem. Big Business needs cheap labor. They want cheap labor. So ...the roaches flood into our country. So the Business party brings them in and the Gimme party tries to keep them here and get their vote. That’s 50/50 to me. Anyway you cut it ....is Americans get screwed.

No question about it. It goes deep state deep. I'm sure Lindsey Graham has all kinds of big business lobbyists in his ear and stuffing his pockets. I'm guessing that years ago, the work visa program worked, but this country stopped keeping track of these people and many just stayed here illegally after their time was up. My feelings are that companies should be required to offer jobs to Americans first and only if they cannot be filled by Americans, only then should be offered to work visa immigrants. When their Visa's are over, they need to go. I'm sure it's very hard to enforce, especially with all these sanctuary cities. Maybe hold a portion of their salary each week and only receive it when they are heading back home. Any criminal violations should result in immediate deportation, never to return.

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    We already know his stance on immigration. We have for quite some time. Do you? Based on your response, it sounds like you don't know.

If you do know...what do you disagree with? I'm curious to hear your explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    No question about it. It goes deep state deep. I'm sure Lindsey Graham has all kinds of big business lobbyists in his ear and stuffing his pockets. I'm guessing that years ago, the work visa program worked, but this country stopped keeping track of these people and many just stayed here illegally after their time was up. My feelings are that companies should be required to offer jobs to Americans first and only if they cannot be filled by Americans, only then should be offered to work visa immigrants. When their Visa's are over, they need to go. I'm sure it's very hard to enforce, especially with all these sanctuary cities. Maybe hold a portion of their salary each week and only receive it when they are heading back home. Any criminal violations should result in immediate deportation, never to return.
    That’s not a bad idea. I think if the gov didn’t see fit to give these people free health care and welfare ...they could use that $$ for more ICE agents.

Just found this out...

In the month of December alone, U.S. Border Patrol agents apprehended almost 30,000 illegal aliens trying to cross into the country between ports of entry, where Trump’s border wall would be sitting if it were constructed today.

Unreal.

...but, but, but...he said shithole.

Just found this out...

In the month of December alone, U.S. Border Patrol agents apprehended almost 30,000 illegal aliens trying to cross into the country between ports of entry, where Trump’s border wall would be sitting if it were constructed today.

Unreal.

...but, but, but...he said shithole.
    Ya see Rav...here’s the prob ...if those BP Agents had shot those fuckers...we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Prob solved. I mean think about it ...if someone breaks into your house and you have a gun what you gonna do..shoot their ass right ??! Well the Boarder Patrol is protecting all our houses. These border jumpers are “breaking into our house”. Kill their ass and I bet the flood of bodies slows down.

Ya see Rav...here’s the prob ...if those BP Agents had shot those fuckers...we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Prob solved. I mean think about it ...if someone breaks into your house and you have a gun what you gonna do..shoot their ass right ??! Well the Boarder Patrol is protecting all our houses. These border jumpers are “breaking into our house”. Kill their ass and I bet the flood of bodies slows down.

Dems would still manage to get their votes.

Dems would still manage to get their votes.
    Well that’s a whole other discussion my brother.