Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Re: Trump: "...people from shithole countries come here?"

MV isn’t even fun to argue with. He has no point. No real input. You can’t have an exchange of ideas with a brick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    He's such an asset.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That is partially correct, at least the first 3 letters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    That is partially correct, at least the first 3 letters.
    Ahh, you picked up on that. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    MV isn’t even fun to argue with. He has no point. No real input. You can’t have an exchange of ideas with a brick.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    Well put. I am looking forward to the one with a bad and dirty mouth going up against Mueller and the evidence from his investigation.
    Not to derail the thread, but...did you ever read the book Shatttered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign? My guess is...no.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/26/how-te...ols-on-russia/

“Within 24 hours of her concession speech, [campaign chair John Podesta and manager Robby Mook] assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.”

The plan, according to the book, was to push journalists to cover how “Russian hacking was the major unreported story of the campaign,” and it succeeded to a fare-thee-well. After the election, coverage of the Russian “collusion” story was relentless, and it helped pressure investigations and hearings on Capitol Hill and even the naming of a special counsel, which in turn has triggered virtually nonstop coverage.

This "Russia collusion" nonsense was created out of thin air by Podesta and Mook. Did you know that?

Since this circus started...there has been evidence found that shows FBI & DNC/HRC collusion with Russia.

Are you paying attention to what's currently going on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but...did you ever read the book Shatttered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign? My guess is...no.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/26/how-te...ols-on-russia/

“Within 24 hours of her concession speech, [campaign chair John Podesta and manager Robby Mook] assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.”

The plan, according to the book, was to push journalists to cover how “Russian hacking was the major unreported story of the campaign,” and it succeeded to a fare-thee-well. After the election, coverage of the Russian “collusion” story was relentless, and it helped pressure investigations and hearings on Capitol Hill and even the naming of a special counsel, which in turn has triggered virtually nonstop coverage.

This "Russia collusion" nonsense was created out of thin air by Podesta and Mook. Did you know that?

Since this circus started...there has been evidence found that shows FBI & DNC/HRC collusion with Russia.

Are you paying attention to what's currently going on?
    This stupid collusion crap has been going on for a year with virtually zero evidence.

I had a friend of mine talk about the meeting with Don Jr and the Russian lawyer as evidence.

I asked him, if there was no theory of collusion, you would look at the meeting independent of that, would you think of it as nothing?. Only be presupposing there was collusion do you think that meet was dirty.

Other than that, is there ANY evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This stupid collusion crap has been going on for a year with virtually zero evidence.

I had a friend of mine talk about the meeting with Don Jr and the Russian lawyer as evidence.

I asked him, if there was no theory of collusion, you would look at the meeting independent of that, would you think of it as nothing?. Only be presupposing there was collusion do you think that meet was dirty.

Other than that, is there ANY evidence?
    If that meeting qualifies as collusion...what is it called when you actually pay a foreign government money to create a fake dossier and then use that dossier to validate surveillance against a political opponent. What's that called? Lol.

Blog Entries

If that meeting qualifies as collusion...what is it called when you actually pay a foreign government money to create a fake dossier and then use that dossier to validate surveillance against a political opponent. What's that called? Lol.
    Depends. If you're the media, it's called the ends justifies the means.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Depends. If you're the media, it's called the ends justifies the means.
    The political establishment and the corporate media have never had less credibility than they do right now.

Anyone paying attention should be furious that our liberties were taken advantage of by the FBI, the DOJ, the DNC, Hilary Clinton's campaign and BHO's administration. It's astonishing and historical.

Meanwhile, Trump allegedly calls 3rd world countries "shitholes" in a private meeting, and that's where the MSM...and apparently some of the posters on this forum...outrage is. Pay attention to what's going on for fuck's sake. "Shithole" is what pisses you off? Are you serious? That's where your angst is? That's like being held at gun point in your own house by an intruder and you're upset that the intruder didn't take his shoes off while being in your house. Like...really?

Blog Entries

The political establishment and the corporate media have never had less credibility than they do right now.

Anyone paying attention should be furious that our liberties were taken advantage of by the FBI, the DOJ, the DNC, Hilary Clinton's campaign and BHO's administration. It's astonishing and historical.

Meanwhile, Trump allegedly calls 3rd world countries "shitholes" in a private meeting, and that's where the MSM...and apparently some of the posters on this forum...outrage is. Pay attention to what's going on for fuck's sake. "Shithole" is what pisses you off? Are you serious? That's where your angst is? That's like being held at gun point in your own house by an intruder and you're upset that the intruder didn't take his shoes off while being in your house. Like...really?
    Hilarious.

In today's society people will find any reason or justification to be made and whine. People seem to think that if they acted outraged or offended it makes their opinion matter more because of the 'victim' card