I know people said you can't pigeon hole them into drafting offense, but you almost have to. As soon as you leave the "well, if a defensive player is rated that high, get them" card open for this GM and staff, they'll repeat the last draft because they'll always have defenders rated higher that offensive players.

But even before they draft, they need to go out and get Allen Robinson. He can't break the bank, his injury last season as well as having only a single thousand yard season will make him "fairly" cheap. After that, re-sign Wallace if possible and go get either Lee on Moncrief.

Then STILL draft a WR early in the draft (I'm talking round 1 or 2). Cut everyone else except Moore and I guess Camp. And have Marty run the offense like the second half of the season. I don't believe the whole "Joe's back healed" stuff. What lingering injury gets better after playing 8 weeks of football and taking sacks/hits all day? But after Pitta calls out the offense, it clearly changes

As previously stated, if Joe can go into Pittsburgh, with the trash he had to throw to, and lead an offense to 28 points, WITHOUT A SINGLE DEFENSIVE TURNOVER ALL GAME, then he can damn sure run an offense with some actual talent