The more I watch this guy the more I like him

Re: Calvin Ridley

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens20002012 View Post
    The more I watch this guy the more I like him
    Yup, dude can flat out ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Forget the college stats with that crappy QB they have. Ridley is very good and tough to guard just watch his game tape
    I think Alabama WRs are still living off Julio's legacy. I hated Amari Cooper as a Rd1 WR and I hate Ridley as a Rd 1 WR.

I honestly dont think there is a huge stand out star in this years WR class.
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Exactly. That's why so many of us wanted JuJu last year. He's the opposite. The speed isn't great but that skill set is built for the NFL. When you look at the rookie corners this year like Humphrey and Lattimore and White what they all have in common is a physicality to their play. You need receivers that can compete against those kind of corners. The John Ross types with all that speed and dancing moves are not going to do it anymore.
    are you high on Sutton?
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I think Alabama WRs are still living off Julio's legacy. I hated Amari Cooper as a Rd1 WR and I hate Ridley as a Rd 1 WR.

Sutton

6. Re: Calvin Ridley

I live in Florida and have been able to see Ridley play a few times. Not very impressed. He is fast and quick but sometimes he seems soft. Needs to be open, not very phyisical. I would take him second round but not the first. Ravens cannot afford another miss with receiver in first. I may pass up on him even second round. Would love Baker Mayfield to drop to second or third round and take him in a heartbeat. Wishful thinking.

Amari Cooper has been good so far

Sutton and Simmie Cobbs are the two best

Blog Entries

I disagree his hands are very shaky. Crabtree is clearly the one from every recent Raiders game I've watched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he got outplayed by Crabtree, not exactly 1 round talent imo
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Amari Cooper had two absolutely great seasons to start a career. Don’t know what happened to him this year. Be interesting to see how he does under Gruden.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ColtstoRavens View Post
    I live in Florida and have been able to see Ridley play a few times. Not very impressed. He is fast and quick but sometimes he seems soft. Needs to be open, not very phyisical. I would take him second round but not the first. Ravens cannot afford another miss with receiver in first. I may pass up on him even second round. Would love Baker Mayfield to drop to second or third round and take him in a heartbeat. Wishful thinking.
    I've been saying the same thing. I watch a lot SEC and Alabama is on all the time. I've seen more than enough of Ridley to think he's in for a huge adjustment in the NFL