Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Demariyus Thomas

Would he be a good fit in as a trade candidate or moderately priced free agent signing (assuming he's cut)? I know he's gotten older and has produced less, but maybe he gets rejuvinated with having a legitimate QB again...???

Edit: He had 83 catches for 949 yards with 5 TDs this last year with Siemian, Osweilla and Paxton Lunch rotating at QB.

Blog Entries

Re: Demariyus Thomas

At this point, you're not going to get a WR who comes up completely green on the health chart. However, from a pure schematic standpoint, Thomas represents an element of what this offense needs. This offense doesn't have that WR with size who can go up and get it. It doesn't have a WR who can consistently get YAC. Thomas can actually make up for a drop with an 80 yard TD.

Personally, I would want Fitzgerald, but if he were going to leave Arizona he would have done it years ago. I think he feels a certain way about being able to play his entire career with one team. I can respect that.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

He would be an upgrade and you can't trust Ozzie to draft a stud WR. Dez Bryant may be an option too.

Will he come cheap?

The Ravens will just draft someone in the 5th round with DT's size and speed who can't catch or run routes, but man will the Ravens PR machine hype the shit out of him in training camp
    Last edited by Purplenemesis; 01-17-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Would he be a good fit in as a trade candidate or moderately priced free agent signing (assuming he's cut)? I know he's gotten older and has produced less, but maybe he gets rejuvinated with having a legitimate QB again...???

Edit: He had 83 catches for 949 yards with 5 TDs this last year with Siemian, Osweilla and Paxton Lunch rotating at QB.
    That part in bold sure sounds like Ozzie's kind of WR... Bc

Cant afford him and he is under contract 2 more years.

He Would be awesome fit, but wont happen.

Waste of time contemplating this or Dez Bryant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Will he come cheap?
    Base salary next year is 8 million which if you trade for him you would be responsible for jumps to 12 the year after so you would want to re work/sign him then. If cut I'm not sure what he's worth just guessing but I'd say 10 per. He will be 30 next year so he's right in Ozzie wheel house

E Sanders is also right about the same in terms of age and contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

denver is not cutting him. they are a qb away from super bowl contenders and will most likely sign smith or cousins or eli

Blog Entries

denver not cutting thomas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    denver is not cutting him. they are a qb away from super bowl contenders and will most likely sign smith or cousins or eli
    You really think so? There Ds not what it was all their WRs are 30 and their oline isn't very good. I'd say they are pretty close to rebuild time especially when taking 20 million out for a qb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

If hes cut, hed be right player, right price, but I doubt he is. His diminished stats werent his fault, it was QB play. Dez falls into the same boat, he cant run routes and his physical advantages are fading. I wouldnt even want Dez at this point, DT would do well here.
    -JAB