Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Thread: Calvin Ridley

Blog Entries

Re: Calvin Ridley

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Yeah I don't get that comparison at all. Not a fan of Ridley. Not in the first round anyway. Floor doesn't seem very high.
    I don't know if they are making a comparison, so much as just talking about the overall quality of prospect, sans playing style.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Calvin Ridley reminds me more of Tyler Boyd than anything. I was not very high on him either, for many of the same reasons. However, I think Boyd is a little better with contested catches and can break a tackle from time to time.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Cooper isnt the #1 WR in Oakland that Crabtree was lol
    Absurd

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Absurd
    I think he was just talking about this season. Cooper had one of those Agholor type seasons for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Calvin Ridley reminds me more of Tyler Boyd than anything. I was not very high on him either, for many of the same reasons. However, I think Boyd is a little better with contested catches and can break a tackle from time to time.
    I mean I can see myself being with Calvin Ridley being Tyler Boyd, seeing as how Tyler Boyd ruined our New Years

Blog Entries

I think he was just talking about this season. Cooper had one of those Agholor type seasons for some reason.
    I don’t think he was and Crabtree wasn’t very good this year either. Coopers fall off is almost unprecedented, seems something mental but I guess we’ll see if he bounces back next year.

[COLOR=#525252 !important]RANK

[COLOR=#525252 !important]22[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#525252 !important]Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    Ridley is a lean, explosive receiver who lined up both outside and in the slot for Alabama. He uses a variety of releases to escape press coverage and gets up to top speed in a hurry. He's an excellent route runner. He accelerates into the break point before snapping off and generating separation. He has strong hands to pluck low balls and tracks the deep ball naturally. Ridley is not a physical, 50-50-ball type of player -- his game is more about speed and quickness than strength and power. He's slithery after the catch and uses his speed to create chunk plays after short completions. His production was average, but that is the fault of the offense and quarterback. Overall, Ridley is more than a home-run hitter and I believe he'll be a top-tier No. 2 wideout at the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Absurd
    Cooper was flat out stealing money from the Raiders this year lol he was a ghost. He got outplayed by Crabtree in every aspect
    Burn it down

And get open against zone coverage

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk