Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Final NFL QB Rankings by PFF Player Grades, 2017

I'm surprised Flacco made the Top 25.

There are no deep passes in a one read and check down system. They take too long. Look at his wr this year. Wallace who is loosing a step. Macklin who must be rooming with Perriman because he has lost his hands. Then Perriman who only needs one glove on game day because he can't find both of his hands.

What are his options? Check down to one of four super slow TEs? Check down to a back three yards behind the line and hope he can run for eight yards to make a first down? Or throw to a receiver and watch the ball go through his hands and get int which happened on more than half his ints ? Two games clearly lost by wr not catching balls in their hands and getting them int.

Fix this offense. Wr times two or three in draft, TE in draft, rb in draft. If you really were going to fix it there would be no defensive picks until the o is fixed. That would light a fire under Ozzie. But no we will make that great value pick of a d player multiple times every year. Why is it they can find a starter d lineman or lb as a undrafted player but can't find a o player with any pick in the draft? Not trying hard enough?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    When you're that far below guys like Bortles and Mariota, that's a problem. Have to bring in some playmakers and open up that playbook.
    Yes, I agree. How long will Joe go without play-makers @ WR and TE? He has his faults, therefore the need for a strong supporting cast. Can't the Ravens management see that too?
    ... Bc

Blog Entries

Not trolling...how accurate is the statement: "The only reason the Ravens aren't in last place in the division for the next couple years is because Belichick didn't trade Jimmy G to the Browns"?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yes, I agree. How long will Joe go without play-makers @ WR and TE? He has his faults, therefore the need for a strong supporting cast. Can't the Ravens management see that too?
    ... Bc
    His entire career as a Raven
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Not trolling...how accurate is the statement: "The only reason the Ravens aren't in last place in the division for the next couple years is because Belichick didn't trade Jimmy G to the Browns"?
    Or....maybe Alex Smith and Jimmy Graham will get signed by the Browns, who also proceed to draft WR Sutton and OT Orlando Brown in the first round...or RB Barkley if one of those are gone.
    “They gonna get a Super Bowl outta me. Believe that…Believe that”, Lamar, after being drafted by the Ravens.

7. Re: Final NFL QB Rankings by PFF Player Grades, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I would say there's a lot of truth in that statement, but then again they did resign Hue Jackson.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    I'm surprised Flacco made the Top 25.
    Me too. Kind of shocked. I think he salvaged his season (along with MM’s job) with the last several games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    His entire career as a Raven
    Oh Hbg...

Real men don't cry, but Ravens fans do... Bc

Hard to argue. Outside McCown, Dalton, and maybe Derek Carr I would say everyone listed is arguably better than Flacco. Rodgers being 11 is all FWO needs to discredit this.

More playmakers will help but they'll also have a tough time catching balls behind them, over their heads or down at their shoes which is where far, far too many of Flacco's passes go. When your "elite QB" looks shockingly like Blake Bortles (or worse) for large swaths of the season, it may be time to admit that he can't take us where we need to go. Time to be looking for the right guy to energize this team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Me too. Kind of shocked. I think he salvaged his season (along with MM’s job) with the last several games.

Everyone outside of this town knowhow pathetic this receiving core has been since the super bowl. They had a 35 year old wr as the hands down one (3 years ago) it's laughable at best and should have cost Ozzie his job if we are being honest. Although Biscotti must not care after allowing Ozzie to trout out Torrey Smith Marlon Brown and Jacoby. 🤢🤢