Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WINK is DC

Re: WINK is DC

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiecsun
    3m3 minutes ago
    Ravens announce that they've promoted LBs coach Don "Wink" Martindale as their next defensive coordinator. He replaces Dean Pees.

Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiecsun
    1m1 minute ago
    Ravens also promote Mike Macdonald to LBs coach and hire Sterling Lucas as the quality control coach for defense.
    Shit

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Who gets canned first during the season?

Harbs, MM, or Wink? lol

Well, just more of the same then. Good old "Wink", Pees puppet. This FO doesn't give a flying pig poop about this team and getting better. Mediocrity is apparently all they wish to accomplish.

Edit: This is depressing as all Hell. Thought just maybe we'd get someone in here at least on that side of the ball with Pees' retirement. Might as well have kept Pees. I might be just done until the draft. Can't keep on talking about a team that doesn't want to improve.

4. Re: WINK is DC

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Who gets canned first during the season?

Harbs, MM, or Wink? lol
    None. They'll blame the lack of production in 2018 on the 2017 protests

5. Re: WINK is DC

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiecsun
    3m3 minutes ago
    Ravens announce that they've promoted LBs coach Don "Wink" Martindale as their next defensive coordinator. He replaces Dean Pees.
    Booooooooooo!

Freaking Harbaugh. WTF?

I blame Newsome and Bischotti for this, too, though. Someone somewhere in that chain of command needed to make some changes this offseason and didn't.

So Fangio staying with the Bears? And Pagano taking a year off? Why settle on Wink, there are other guys out there.

The very least inspiring move they could have made, which is why it isn't at all surprising.

Finally starting to question my faith in this organization and FO...

Blog Entries

Can't make this shit up. Hiring a guy who had the 32nd ranked defense in his sole year as DC with so many other quality options out there. What a fucking joke. This may just push me over the edge to sell my tickets along with the thousands of others that are.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Not thrilled with this but will see

10. Re: WINK is DC

I mean John Harbaugh has got to have some seriously damning pictures of Bisciotti or something? This guy is untouchable apparently and the Owner is snoozing away at the wheel.

The Ravens really needed a former HC or experienced DC who could tell John to STFU when chiming in on in-game calls.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    None. They'll blame the lack of production in 2018 on the 2017 protests
    "As we all know, last year's protests are a distraction. We got some good guys, some great guys and I believe in these coaches. No one could weather through those protest distractions the way these mighty men did, so I think it was a productive year no matter what our record indicated. I am looking to bring everyone back for the 2019 season"

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSunday View Post
    The very least inspiring move they could have made, which is why it isn't at all surprising.

Finally starting to question my faith in this organization and FO...
    Also tells me if Pees really did retire on his own accord, he was going to be the DC in 2018 if he wanted to keep coaching.