Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Predict Next Season's Record, Part 1

11-5

We we two or three games away from wins due to our WRs not just dropping the balls, but actually batting them into the hands of defenders. That's not going to happenn again, as Perriman & Maclin will have to demonstrate that they belong on he 2018 roster.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Who's Buffalos qb
    Who's Pittsburghs qb
    Who's Clevelands qb
    Who's Nors qb
    Who's Cincys qb
    That's 8 games right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who's our qb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    11-5

We we two or three games away from wins due to our WRs not just dropping the balls, but actually batting them into the hands of defenders. That's not going to happenn again, as Perriman & Maclin will have to demonstrate that they belong on he 2018 roster.
    How is that not going to happen again? WRs have been dropping passes here for years.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Who's our qb
    There's been rumors of Cincy moving on from Dalton, Ben is playing the farve game, Brees contract is up and he cannot be franchised, Cleveland will be drafting another qb, Buffalos moving on from Tygod

6-10/7-9. That's who they are.

you start any season at 0-0 and if you hold serve at home, that's at least 8-8. so let's have that at starting point before we can find out more in the next 7/8 months or so

Way too early to tell but here are my thoughts on each of our opponents:

HOME
    Steelers--Steelers would have to be favorites--obviously will be a tough game
    Bengals--another tough game, but I'll say Ravens are slightly favored at home
    Browns--gotta win, Ravens will be favored
    Broncos--this is a toss up--depends on Broncos QB situation--as of now, I will say Ravens are favored.
    Raiders-very tough, Raiders will most likely be favorite
    Saints-very tough, Saints will most likely be favorite
    Buccaneers-Ravens should be favored
    Bills-Ravens most likely favored

HOME--favored in 4 games (Browns, Bengals, Bucs, Bills) Toss up (Broncos) Underdogs (Steelers, Saints, Raiders)
    Range from 4-4 to 6-2 prediction

AWAY
    Steelers--Steelers favored
    Bengals-Bengals favored
    Browns-Ravens favored
    Chiefs--For now, I'm going to say Chiefs favored--but we will see what KC does--do they blow it up and get rid of Smith, etc???
    Chargers-Chargers favored
    Falcons-Falcons favored
    Panthers-Panthers favored
    Titans-I think this is a toss up--I think Tenn. overachieved a bit this year

Ravens favored 1 game (Browns) Toss up 1 game (Tenn) Underdogs 6 games (Steelers, Bengals, Panthers, Falcons, Chiefs, Chargers)
    I'm going to say Ravens pull out at least a couple of them, so I will say a range of 3-5 and 4-4

That puts me at a range of 7-9 and a PEAK of 10-6, which sounds about right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    11-5

Instead of stating something that is in fact very likely to happen again given our history at the position (and really, Maclin's deflection in the Jags game had very little impact on how that game went), I'll give you something that actually is unlikely to happen again, which is playing a slate of backup QBs like they did this year.
    Twitter: @3nd0worm

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Way too early to tell but here are my thoughts on each of our opponents:

HOME
    Steelers--Steelers would have to be favorites--obviously will be a tough game
    Bengals--another tough game, but I'll say Ravens are slightly favored at home
    Browns--gotta win, Ravens will be favored
    Broncos--this is a toss up--depends on Broncos QB situation--as of now, I will say Ravens are favored.
    Raiders-very tough, Raiders will most likely be favorite
    Saints-very tough, Saints will most likely be favorite
    Buccaneers-Ravens should be favored
    Bills-Ravens most likely favored

HOME--favored in 4 games (Browns, Bengals, Bucs, Bills) Toss up (Broncos) Underdogs (Steelers, Saints, Raiders)
    Range from 4-4 to 6-2 prediction

AWAY
    Steelers--Steelers favored
    Bengals-Bengals favored
    Browns-Ravens favored
    Chiefs--For now, I'm going to say Chiefs favored--but we will see what KC does--do they blow it up and get rid of Smith, etc???
    Chargers-Chargers favored
    Falcons-Falcons favored
    Panthers-Panthers favored
    Titans-I think this is a toss up--I think Tenn. overachieved a bit this year

Ravens favored 1 game (Browns) Toss up 1 game (Tenn) Underdogs 6 games (Steelers, Bengals, Panthers, Falcons, Chiefs, Chargers)
    I'm going to say Ravens pull out at least a couple of them, so I will say a range of 3-5 and 4-4

That puts me at a range of 7-9 and a PEAK of 10-6, which sounds about right.
    Ravens will be favored at home vs Raiders

Now? 7-9 at best

after draft 7-9

after minicamps 7-9

after preseason 7-9

If they draft next years offensive rookie of the year......oh nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    There's been rumors of Cincy moving on from Dalton, Ben is playing the farve game, Brees contract is up and he cannot be franchised, Cleveland will be drafting another qb, Buffalos moving on from Tygod

Cleveland and Buffalo moving on are positives

I doubt Dalton goes anywhere

And there are solid replacements around the league. Even McCown. It really doesn't depend at all what these other teams do though. Our success on defense lies heavily on how ready wink is.

Why would Ravens be favored at home against the Bengals? Hardballs is still here, still demanding a prevent defense, still not playing rookies, still giving up 4Q leads.