Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: 2017 Postseason Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    And someone should be accountable for the Rams field condition, divots flying on every play. Horrible playing surface
    We've seen Heinz Field Look similar as well as Levi stadium. Pretty sure there wasn't a whole lot of accountability at these stadiums.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Defensive game here so far. Both teams look like they probably wont hang in the divisional round so far

both jax and the bills had a strong pass rush. jax has the best chance to beat the squealers. fournette should have a bigger day against the squealer DL.

Cant believe teams like jax bills titans and even chiefs got in ahead of the likes of us and la chargers

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Cant believe teams like jax bills titans and even chiefs got in ahead of the likes of us and la chargers
    We weren't any better.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

This week goes to show how big special teams are. La lost due to not being able to hold on to a return. Kc missed a fg that would have been big late and Car missing a chip shot came back to haunt them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Also looks like there will be 1 competitive game next week

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Also looks like there will be 1 competitive game next week

Why's that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Why's that?
    I expect New England and Pittsburgh to win going away. As long as it's not a 15-20 degree game in Philly I think they lose pretty badly. I think minny vs Saints to be good

I expect New England and Pittsburgh to win going away. As long as it's not a 15-20 degree game in Philly I think they lose pretty badly. I think minny vs Saints to be good

That Jacksonville D curb stomped the Steelers in the regular season. People were questioning whether Ben had anything left in the tank after that. I know the Steelers in the post season is a different animal, but I think that could end up being a pretty good game. The Steelers defense isn't that great either, so I could see the offense doing enough to win it, assuming Jacksonville puts on another show on defense.

I think the Titans give New England a game. I don't think they're that good this year.

Jags could pull the upset IMO and I agree with you about the NFC. Philly sucks without Wentz but who knows that D looks great and Sidney Jones had an almost flawless debut.

Why is Deon Sanders asking rappers about football? Shits getting stupid on NFL network.