Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2017 Postseason Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    It really shows how having that stud TE makes a difference. When he goes down they lose a dimension to their offense. KC’s D was gassed in the 2nd half because the O could not sustain drives.

Honestly they were gonna be one and done anyway but losing 6 straight playoff games at home really stings.
    low, it kind of reminds me that when Jimmy Smith gets injured, the Ravens lose a dimension to our defense... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    low, it kind of reminds me that when Jimmy Smith gets injured, the Ravens lose a dimension to our defense... Bc
    True story Bc, it hurts when you lose any player of that caliber, but it’s not like Ozzie’s hasn’t spent a fair amount on our D over the past 3-4 years to add depth. And when your genius D coordinator admits (after the fact) that maybe he should not have left Carr matched up on AB during the Pitt. game you have to ask yourself How many times did we not have our players in a position to succeed in many other games this year? Like the Cincy game for example.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Cool Re: 2017 Postseason Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It show me that Andy Reid can’t adjust. 11 carries for league rushing leader Kareem Hunt? He caught over 50 passes this year but they didn’t even try to use him that way when Kelce went down. Instead they try to use some scrub back up tight ends the same way they used Kelce. Suprise suprise, the aren’t good enough to do it. Just horrendous coaching by the Chiefs.
    John Harbaugh learned under Andy Reid and it shows in the way he either coaches or picks his coaching staff. Neither Harbs or his coaches adjust during games or do not do so until late in games. That is one of the reasons that we are always playing like we have one arm tied behind our backs or we are just plain, out-coached!

Andy Reid has always been a mediocre coach. He has had a long history of his teams underperforming in big games whether it was with the Eagles or the Chiefs. He is not as bad as Chuck Knox or Marty Schottenheimer but he is pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I see Eric Decker, who the Ravens could have signed instead of Maclin, made the GW TD catch. I don't think he's been great this year, but I'm going irrationally to act like he was anyway because I'm still salty about Maclin.
    Before the winning catch he had a couple of bad drops and looked like a guy who the game had passed by.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It show me that Andy Reid can’t adjust. 11 carries for league rushing leader Kareem Hunt? He caught over 50 passes this year but they didn’t even try to use him that way when Kelce went down. Instead they try to use some scrub back up tight ends the same way they used Kelce. Suprise suprise, the aren’t good enough to do it. Just horrendous coaching by the Chiefs.
    Yup. Reid has always been a guy, going back to his days in Philly, who abandoned the run and would get way out of kilter with the pass run ratio. You've got an 18 point lead and one of the leagues best rushers....pound the rock!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    True story Bc, it hurts when you lose any player of that caliber, but it’s not like Ozzie’s hasn’t spent a fair amount on our D over the past 3-4 years to add depth. And when your genius D coordinator admits (after the fact) that maybe he should not have left Carr matched up on AB during the Pitt. game you have to ask yourself How many times did we not have our players in a position to succeed in many other games this year? Like the Cincy game for example.
    "Addition by subtraction" is the very best way to describe Dean Pees retirement... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Can’t believe KC lost.
    I certainly can. It is January and you have Alex Smith and Andy Reid. I said last week I was more concerned about playing the Bengals than playing the Chiefs (had the Ravens made it).

Blog Entries

Chiefs completely abandoned the run in the 2nd half and Titans made some great plays.

Alex Smith could be a Brown next season, you heard it here first.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

And someone should be accountable for the Rams field condition, divots flying on every play. Horrible playing surface

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Rams disappointed me. Guess they just weren't ready to prime time. Still made a lot of progress this year. Atlanta's postseason experience won the day, though.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    The Rams disappointed me. Guess they just weren't ready to prime time. Still made a lot of progress this year. Atlanta's postseason experience won the day, though.
    Wonder how many people will be beating up on Matt Ryan today because he only had 218 passing yards and 1TD?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    And someone should be accountable for the Rams field condition, divots flying on every play. Horrible playing surface
    It was a joke. Talk about protecting players.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎