Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

QB of future? Ravens considering drafting passer to develop behind Joe Flacco

QB of future? Ravens considering drafting passer to develop behind Joe Flacco http://es.pn/2qw8oh4
    via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: QB of future? Ravens considering drafting passer to develop behind Joe Flacco

not under this motherfucking head coach they should!

Re: QB of future? Ravens considering drafting passer to develop behind Joe Flacco

BAKER baby

Makes sense to me. Flacco will be starting next year and possibly the year after that, so we have a year or two to groom someone and work them in slowly. If they show some promise it also gives the team some leverage to renegotiate Flacco's contract.

That sounds like they just might be looking at only 2 more years of Joe!

QB of future? Ravens considering drafting passer to develop behind Joe Flacco

Heeeeeellll to tha motherfuckin no. Not Until Johnny boy & the lizard is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Supreme View Post
    Heeeeeellll to tha motherfuckin no. Not Until Johnny boy & the lizard is gone.

LOL right Jig? If we knew that harbs was on his way out or a timetable I would be all for it but until him and all his goons and Ozzie too are gone we should not draft another QB for them to ruin and neglect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    BAKER baby
    He's gone by 16

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL right Jig? If we knew that harbs was on his way outpr a timetable I would be all for it but until him and all his goons and Ozzie too are gone we should not draft another QB for them to ruin and neglect
    I refuse to see a QB come here & try to be successful under the Ravens current philosophy. It just won’t be possible & the QB can end up becoming Boller 2.0 all because the coaches & front office are stuck in their ways.

Blog Entries

Joe has several more years left and if they commit to building around him he'll be just fine. But sure, if a QB they like is available in any round including 1, I'd take it.

The Ravens drafting a developmental QB before the 4th round is the dumbest idea ever. For starters how many developmental QBs have actually been successful? Aaron Rodgers 12 years ago. Tyrod Taylor is an example of success. He was a 6th rounder that developed. You don't take a guy in the first 3 rounds to sit him on the bench for a couple of years. You also don't draft a QB with this shit show of a coaching staff.

Blog Entries

Mayfield or Lamar Jackson learning for a year would be awesome. I doubt they take a QB that high.

Lock's an interesting option:

Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 225.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.79.
    Projected Round (2018): 1-3.

1/4/18: Sources say Lock is considering entering the 2018 NFL Draft and received a second-round estimation from the NFL Draft Advisory Board. Lock set the SEC single regular-season record for touchdown passes in 2017 with 43. He went on a tear in the last half of the year to lead Missouri to six straight wins after a 1-5 start. Lock completed 58 percent of his passes in 2017 for 3,964 yards with 44 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.

Lock is a gunslinger-style quarterback who has a big arm with the ability to throw any pass. However, he needs to improve his accuracy, field vision, and the speed at which he works through progressions. Lock can be prone to overthrows, plus can put too much heat on some passes. Lock has good size and can fit the pass into tight windows. He throws the ball well downfield and shows some timing and anticipation. Lock does have the propensity to force throws to covered wideouts as he can trust his arm too much to beat tight coverage. He also has some mobility. Lock could stand to make improvements before going to the NFL, and improving as a senior might be his best route toward having a good pro career and going higher in his draft.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!