Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Is there any chance left that there is a Head Coaching change going into 2018?

Is there any, any chance left, that Steve Bisciotti has a change of heart at some point between now and the State of the Ravens, and moves on from John Harbaugh? Any? Tony?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Is there any chance left that there is a Head Coaching change going into 2018?

No and I think there’s enough threads regarding his status at this point. Have a drink and go back to world of Warcraft or whatever

Blog Entries

Re: Is there any chance left that there is a Head Coaching change going into 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    No and I think there’s enough threads regarding his status at this point. Have a drink and go back to world of Warcraft or whatever
    King's Field thank you very much. I thought you had a cold? Your wife didn't quarantine you?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    King's Field thank you very much. I thought you had a cold? Your wife didn't quarantine you?
    Day three in the basement. Wish I could have a drink. On antibiotics now.

Blog Entries

Day three in the basement. Wish I could have a drink. On antibiotics now.
    I don't drink, but I've always heard about those old remedy concoctions for colds. Are they real?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't drink, but I've always heard about those old remedy concoctions for colds. Are they real?
    I don’t think anything works but suffering. Which comes with the territory of being a ravens fan.

Blog Entries

I don’t think anything works but suffering. Which comes with the territory of being a ravens fan.
    Wait, isn't there the blanket thing where you sweat it out?

Wishful thinking thread?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

A lot of wishful thinking. There had to be something to this idea of rumblings coming out of the castle. Something. This can't be a case closed thing right now.

0%

Harbaugh has been told his position is safe for 2018 as evidenced by the way he talked at the presser. He wouldn't be talking about who he's retaining on his staff if his status was up in the air.

Blog Entries

I don't think there is any reason to believe Harbaugh is going to get fired at this point. If they were going to do it, I think they'd have done it by now, so they could be in on all the coaching candidates out there. No chance they are waiting multiple weeks to fire him.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Maybe if Harbaugh shows up to state of the Ravens drunk or not wearing any pants.