Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Would you be willing to make a Wentz like deal?

Would you be willing to move multiple future picks in an attempt to get one of the top Qb's?

Re: Would you be willing to make a Wentz like deal?

No.

Whenever Joe is done? Maybe. Depends on who would be available.

Don't think Ozzie would though...I think he's still haunted by that Boller trade and that plays a big role why he is hesitant to give up high picks to move up.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Would you be willing to move multiple future picks in an attempt to get one of the top Qb's?
    Not as long as we have Joe. If one falls to us we like then sure. But we're not at the point where we need to mortgage the future to get a QB. I think these deals are to risky. Can you imagine going up to get Ryan Leaf, RG3 or Sam Bradford? Your future would be ruined for years.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Why even entertain this nonsense of an idea?

Joe turned his play around last 8 games, he was playing pretty good back to the old Joe we know 250 yards a game and 1-2 TDS.
    That is winnable with this defense most of the time.

Why trade away picks when we are desperate need of play makers and OLINE talent.

No way in hell. We need those picks to build around the QB we have, not get a backup QB who probably won't play for two years. And even if he did, he'd struggle with the same lack of playmakers around him that Joe does.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

It sounds crazy compared to the Ravens usual conservative MO, but why not? Where are the rounds 1 - 3 picks from the last six drafts? What does the team have to show for them? They have been much more effective identifying playmakers in late rounds. If under scrutiny it looked like a "can't go wrong" call why not?

Blog Entries

I would consider it if we had a shot at Rosen. #16 to #1 or #2 though is not going to happen. The Eagles went from #8 to #2. That a very big difference

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Joe turned his play around last 8 games, he was playing pretty good back to the old Joe we know 250 yards a game and 1-2 TDS.
    That is winnable...
    Why trade away picks when we are desperate need of play makers and OLINE talent.
    Wait, you said in the other thread that our vanilla offense is a joke and it's the coaches fault.

Blog Entries

No. None of them look good enough to justify it. Plus Cleveland has the 1 and 4 so... realistically you're not getting whoever you like even if you move up. Bad year to do it IMO.

Show me a guy with deadly accuracy who played under center in a WCO and I'd think about it. Other than that we're stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I would consider it if we had a shot at Rosen. #16 to #1 or #2 though is not going to happen. The Eagles went from #8 to #2. That a very big difference
    Rosen is the biggest Red flag to me since Johnny Football. If you cant get along with your teammates in college, you aint getting along with grown men in the NFL. I expect him to flame out wildly
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Rosen is the biggest Red flag to me since Johnny Football. If you cant get along with your teammates in college, you aint getting along with grown men in the NFL. I expect him to flame out wildly
    He also comes from money I wonder what sort of drive he has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No