Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

A Spot on Article

http://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2018/...-to-relive-it/

Wow, I usually can't stand non-Baltimore media outlets talking about the team becasue they usually talk out their ass.

This was really well written.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: A Spot on Article

Great article
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Saw this on facebook. Very good article.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Pretty much what a lot on here have been saying for awhile now. And it's truth!

Article speaks the truth, and unfortunately for some the truth is a hard pill to swallow. One of those who may be having a hard time digesting the truth is Biscotti.

Blog Entries

my only gripe...

But in the last five years, it’s been a string of excuses for both Newsome and Harbaugh that lead to a 40-40 record. It’s been talk about injuries and bad bounces of the ball. It’s been salary cap constraints and sudden retirements. In reality though, it’s things that all teams have to go through and the actual evidence of either Harbaugh or Newsome really succeeding is slim at best.

Its not been typical. Its been starters and key players at key times of the year. Leaders of this team. The fact weve been in the hunt just about every one of these years, despite some major hurdles, id say is a testament to Harbaugh. The team has continued to fight and play for him when many other teams would not have. Its one of his best attributes as a coach and it shouldnt be overlooked.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

good damn article.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    http://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2018/...-to-relive-it/

Wow, I usually can't stand non-Baltimore media outlets talking about the team becasue they usually talk out their ass.

This was really well written.
    This, more or less, mirrors what many Ravens fans think. For me personally, these last two years (when I feel we should have made the playoffs) slipped through our fingers. The Ravens not only don't seem to have the extra punch/oomph to get over the top, but it seems like the coaching staff inhibits our players' natural talents. A to the writer... Bc

Who ever wrote this article must be a member of this message board. Damn near any one of us could have written this.

Its the exact sentiment that runs through every ravens fans soul as we watch this team fail and crumble. Especially in a season like this one.

The best part was how they are operating and living as if its the past. They refuse to adapt to the changing landscape of the league and that is why this team never improves lately.

If i hear more bullshit tomorrow from the owner on injuries or watch. Next he will blame the home game losses on fans not being in the stands and the crowd motivating the players.

Blog Entries

Ravens haven't evolved and they are going to get left behind in the dust if they don't find a way to evolve.

Blog Entries

Very good read.

The one thing I don't quite get is why John Harbaugh would be living in a past that he wasn't a part of? Ozzie was there and was the architect of that roster. It makes sense for him. But why Harbaugh? His best success came with Joe Flacco playing his best football. That Super Bowl wasn't about defense. It was about great passing in the playoffs. You would think that would be the past that Harbaugh would want to recreate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Very good read.

The one thing I don't quite get is why John Harbaugh would be living in a past that he wasn't a part of? Ozzie was there and was the architect of that roster. It makes sense for him. But why Harbaugh? His best success came with Joe Flacco playing his best football. That Super Bowl wasn't about defense. It was about great passing in the playoffs. You would think that would be the past that Harbaugh would want to recreate.
    Because that past happens to perfectly align with his own vision?

I don't get it either.