Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Raven Rumor Thread

Ill save the sword the time and emotional effort ...Harbs is back, Marty is back the only hope we have is Chuck P coming back.

I'd like to know more about the rumor that Harbaugh was "distracted" the week leading up to the Bengals game

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    I'd like to know more about the rumor that Harbaugh was "distracted" the week leading up to the Bengals game
    No flipping way

The only thing I could see changing the OC is if Roman gets offers to be an OC somewhere else and the Ravens decide to fire MM to promote Roman. Harbaugh and Ozzie both want to runt the ball. If they conclude, like fans on here, that Roman was the primary driver of the resurrection of the run game I could see them making the move. Roman is also in house so it would not be a a wholesale change as if they went external.

The play calling was certainly better down the stretch and that was with diminished offense weapons. I think everyone should be very concerned if Roman leaves. What he and the Oline coach did with the make shift line is nothing short of spectacular.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    School is back in session so the guys starting those threads are busy with algebra homework and video games.

It's the fans who have been on these boards for years who know how this organization works that I don't get. Bisciotti has said for years that he admires the Steelers organization and wants to model his on theirs. These teams don't fire head coaches off of winning seasons. If we ended up like the Giants this year then everyone would be out. If we ended up like the Bengals then it would be a real chance for change. None of that happened. Tie goes to the runner. A mediocre record will give the coach with a good track record another chance. That's just reality for the Ravens.
    I agree. I don't like it but I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I read on DMD today....he was probably either worried about continued no shows possible causing his outster or his mentor retiring

Blog Entries

That's what I read on DMD today....he was probably either worried about continued no shows possible causing his outster or his mentor retiring
    Smfh wow....

Him being distracted would be a good thing. Good Lord, we don't want him meddling. Did that mean he wasn't distracted vs. the Colts. Good Gracious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Smfh wow....
    What's dmd smooth?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Pagano/Fangio rumor source?
    I was told early in December that these are the top two choices in order. If Pagano wants the job it's his.

I'm hearing there's tension at The Castle. As you could probably guess Harbs is about promoting from within. But Wink is hard to sell to disgruntled fans.

During one of our interviews at The Original Greene Turtle in OCMD, I asked Steve Bisciotti about influencing coordinators and he said, "I would be the worst owner in the league if I dictated to my head coach who his coordinators should be."

That of course was before 60% filled stadiums during very meaningful football games.
    I do know this...

The Ravens cap situation is NOT good. Brian McFarland believes that it is arguably the worst since 2002. Chalk that up to too many unproductive drafts and regular contract restructuring.

Details at the link below.

[LINK]
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    I was told early in December that these are the top two choices in order. If Pagano wants the job it's his.

I'm hearing there's tension at The Castle. As you could probably guess Harbs is about promoting from within. But Wink is hard to sell to disgruntled fans.

During one of our interviews at The Original Greene Turtle in OCMD, I asked Steve Bisciotti about influencing coordinators and he said, "I would be the worst owner in the league if I dictated to my head coach who his coordinators should be."

That of course was before 60% filled stadiums during very meaningful football games.
    I do know this...

The Ravens cap situation is NOT good. Brian McFarland believes that it is arguably the worst since 2002. Chalk that up to too many unproductive drafts and regular contract restructuring.

Details at the link below.

[LINK]
    smh Ravens are in bad shape and why is it Harbaugh should have any pull at this point he has missed 4 playoffs in the last 5yrs? And how is Ozzie not looking for another job at this point, we lack playmakers, we have bad contracts what the heck is going on in the Castle? Steve B need to put his damn foot down asap!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    What's dmd smooth?

not sure maybe gotta check with Shortrack on that i was just reacting to the news. but you seen what Tony just posted? smfh