Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Raven Rumor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I am willing to bet a whole month paycheck that schedule won't be that easy again.
    There's no possible way they face that many back up qbs (if they do the league is in trouble)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    There's no possible way they face that many back up qbs (if they do the league is in trouble)

not even remotely possible and if it does then we live in a computerize generated simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by psuraven View Post
    They're just giving an opinion as to who they'd try to coerce.

Could be a blessing in disguise though because if Roman shows interest, Harbaugh might just give him the OC job to get him to stay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Harbaugh is safe. Marty is coming back. Chuck Pagano is their top choice to replace the retired Pees. That's the situation. All the complaining about it won't change anything.
    This seems the most logical outcome of an awful end to the 2018 season.

" For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'. "
    - John Greenleaf Whittier

... Bc

Hasent he always pretty much been with JIM Harbaugh? He was with him atleast at Stanford and SF

Just about yes. He started off his NFL career without Jim Harbaugh though but honestly I would think that it was Jim Harbaugh that informed John Harbaugh of Greg Roman from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by psuraven View Post
    No Greg Roman then I don't want Mornhinweg here. In no way do I believe this Offense will be balanced without Romans influence and Harbaugh lacks the X's and O's capabilities to keep it in place. Just like the run game went to shit when Kubiak left, same with Roman.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    No Greg Roman then I don't want Mornhinweg here. In no way do I believe this Offense will be balanced without Romans influence and Harbaugh lacks the X's and O's capabilities to keep it in place. Just like the run game went to shit when Kubiak left, same with Roman.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't the concepts still be in place and I assume the oline coach would have learned them he's not leaving that I heard of

8. Re: Raven Rumor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Marty turned that offense around in the second half. Big credit to him. Whoever we have in the FO that decides which WRs and TEs we draft should be kicked out of the room, and just let Marty pick who he thinks will fit his system.
    That’s how we got Tim Williams...

Wouldn't the concepts still be in place and I assume the oline coach would have learned them he's not leaving that I heard of

Isn't that what they said about Trestman following Kubiak? I think this team would be better off with Roman. Maybe Roman was the genius behind Jim Harbaugh. His offense at UM was high schoolish this past year. He made John's Ravens offense look like Mike Leach's air raid offense.

https://player.fm/series/the-valenti...sing-bowl-game

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This seems the most logical outcome of an awful end to the 2018 season.

" For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'. "
    - John Greenleaf Whittier

... Bc
    Yup, and expect to see even more empty seats next year.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    Isn't that what they said about Trestman following Kubiak? I think this team would be better off with Roman. Maybe Roman was the genius behind Jim Harbaugh. His offense at UM was high schoolish this past year. He made John's Ravens offense look like Mike Leach's air raid offense.

https://player.fm/series/the-valenti...sing-bowl-game
    Trestman is nowhere close to Kubiak - and if the Ravens thought that (or believed it if he told them he could follow it), then they were fools. Trestman is a CFL-guy.
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If it's true what I read about him playing the rest of the season without it after it broke, then yes. Back injury would explain the poor play this year early on, but not last year. The brace would. We'd all probably agree he looked a LOT more mobile late in the year, no?
    The knee brace thing was a theory of mine I brought up in a thread a few weeks back but I was unsure of its accuracy as it's hard to tell if he's wearing the brace on TV. I DO remember him saying it broke against Houston and he played the rest of the game without it. I then wondered if he said screw it after that but I don't know. I could see a brace messing with his mechanics but it was just a theory.