Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens have reached out to Chuck Pagano

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I do believe Pagano would have the balls to tell Harbaugh to go take a seat somewhere if he tries to tell to do something he isn't comfortable with.
    Which is why Pagano was replaced by Pees.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Paul Kruger and Cary Williams both got paid in large part, thanks to Chuck Pagano. Suggs made Defensive MVP, despite being the team's only legitimate pass rushing threat.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Same.
    Cosign. What Pagano did in 2011 with arguably one of the best Ravens teams in the past decade and three (include Suggs) bona fide HOFer's has almost no bearing on what he will bring to what is an already dysfunctional situation with no safeties, no pass rush and a cornerback situation that looks dicey depending on what happens with Jimmy Smith. Color me not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Paul Kruger and Cary Williams both got paid in large part, thanks to Chuck Pagano. Suggs made Defensive MVP, despite being the team's only legitimate pass rushing threat.
    I liked Kruger. Cary sucked though.

Don't get me wrong! I'd love to be optimistic here but let's not get our hopes up! Chuck Pagano was our DC when our defense had hall of fame talent and some of the best leadership you can find. I know he wasn't the DC in Indianapolis and we have a lot more talent on defense than they do, but it's gotta worry you a bit how atrocious their defense has been with him at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I liked Kruger. Cary sucked though.

Don't get me wrong! I'd love to be optimistic here but let's not get our hopes up! Chuck Pagano was our DC when our defense had hall of fame talent and some of the best leadership you can find. I know he wasn't the DC in Indianapolis and we have a lot more talent on defense than they do, but it's gotta worry you a bit how atrocious their defense has been with him at the helm.
    Maybe he had toouch say in it? Maybe with ozzie picking he can use the talent correctly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I really wish we'd wait for the season to end before we make a decision. There's some great defensive minds on the Minnesota Vikings coaching staff and I wish we'd give Georgia Head Coach Kirby Smart some consideration if he's open.

Blog Entries

He would be far from the first very good Coordinator whose coordinating unit struggled while he was a Head Coach.

I really wish we'd wait for the season to end before we make a decision. There's some great defensive minds on the Minnesota Vikings coaching staff and I wish we'd give Georgia Head Coach Kirby Smart some consideration if he's open.
    Kirby Smart isn't leaving UGA to become a defensive coordinator in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Kirby isn't leaving Georgia anytime soon especially to take a pay cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Kirby isn't leaving Georgia anytime soon especially to take a pay cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey, can we try?

I don't hate it but I don't see what the infatuation is. He was our DC for only a year and that defense had talent comin' out the wazoo.. maybe even Pees wouldn't fuck up 2011's defense.
    "Hold my beer." - Dean Pees
    This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    Cosign. What Pagano did in 2011 with arguably one of the best Ravens teams in the past decade and three (include Suggs) bona fide HOFer's has almost no bearing on what he will bring to what is an already dysfunctional situation with no safeties, no pass rush and a cornerback situation that looks dicey depending on what happens with Jimmy Smith. Color me not impressed.
    This is why I hate Pees. There is nothing wrong with the personnel we have. We could use a Will LB though.
    This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.