Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Bengals bring Marvin back (!)

This is pretty funny: https://youtu.be/DaNZiYvUzn4

"this is ownership telling fans, we don't care"

Adam ScheinVerified account @AdamSchein 13m13 minutes agoMore

The Bengals gave Marvin Lewis a new contract, and I laughed and I laughed and I laughed. You poor people of Cincinnati. Our take on Time to Schein right after the news broke. #T2S

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    Some people here seem happy that Marvin is returning? I'm not. His Bengals beat us more often than not.
    It only feels that way, depending on your perspective.

Since Harbaugh/Flacco, the regular season record is 9-11. The two teams have split five times, the Ravens are 2-0 twice and the Bengals are 2-0 three times. The Ravens sat their regulars in 2012 (Flacco 4/8 for 34 yards) and had Ryan Mallett in 2015. Now if you look at it since the Super Bowl, it is 3-7; but again one of those was with Mallett.

I know it feels like Lewis owns Flacco and the Defense, but I am OK with Lewis and Jackson remaining in place in the Division [Sorry, CC].
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ... The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ... Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein.

... Bc

I would have preferred Lewis over Chuck Pagano as DC but I don't mind him coming back to the Bengals. I don't think that organization will ever have success regardless of the coach. Not until the owner leaves.

So we can look forward to another year of being owned by an inferior Bengals team. Wonderful.

He must have some pictures of the owner in bed with a mistress or something. Marvin Lewis should have been fired years ago.

Blog Entries

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...on-top-170000/

Bills fans’ donations to Andy Dalton’s foundation top $170,000

ills fans haven’t stopped thanking Andy Dalton for passing their team into the playoffs.

Dalton, the Bengals quarterback who knocked Baltimore out and put Buffalo in when he threw the game-winning touchdown pass Sunday against the Ravens, has received thousands of donations to his foundation from grateful Bills fans.

As of Tuesday evening, Dalton said the Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation had received 7,000 donations from Bills fans, totaling more than $170,000.

“Thank you to all the Bills fans, thank you to anybody that’s supporting our foundation,” Dalton said in a Twitter video. “Let’s keep it going. Let’s see how much we can get. The more we can raise, the more families we can help, the more kids we can make an impact on.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This is pretty funny: https://youtu.be/DaNZiYvUzn4

"this is ownership telling fans, we don't care"

[FONT="]Adam ScheinVerified account @AdamSchein 13m13 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT="]The Bengals gave Marvin Lewis a new contract, and I laughed and I laughed and I laughed. You poor people of Cincinnati. Our take on Time to Schein right after the news broke. #T2S
    [/FONT]
    Well, he has won the AFC North twice in the past five years. That's two more times than Harbs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Well, he has won the AFC North twice in the past five years. That's two more times than Harbs.
    That gets you a participation award I guess

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...on-top-170000/

Bills fans’ donations to Andy Dalton’s foundation top $170,000

ills fans haven’t stopped thanking Andy Dalton for passing their team into the playoffs.

Dalton, the Bengals quarterback who knocked Baltimore out and put Buffalo in when he threw the game-winning touchdown pass Sunday against the Ravens, has received thousands of donations to his foundation from grateful Bills fans.

As of Tuesday evening, Dalton said the Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation had received 7,000 donations from Bills fans, totaling more than $170,000.

“Thank you to all the Bills fans, thank you to anybody that’s supporting our foundation,” Dalton said in a Twitter video. “Let’s keep it going. Let’s see how much we can get. The more we can raise, the more families we can help, the more kids we can make an impact on.”
    Fine by me, since: a) it's for a good cause, and b) I can't fault Bills fans for being happy after finally breaking their playoff appearance drought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Fine by me, since: a) it's for a good cause, and b) I can't fault Bills fans for being happy after finally breaking their playoff appearance drought.
    It's fine by me too. I do find it funny that getting into the playoffs makes people want to contribute to a good cause. I winning really does solve everything

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Hope they're not parting with their precious Carson Palmer and Corey Dillon jerseys. Everyone still wears them here; you know when a player refuses to play for your team, you still have to support the guy years later!
    Maybe it's their way of supporting a couple guys who told Mike Brown to shove it?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎