Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Bengals bring Marvin back (!)

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    And we keep Harbs. Continuity, baby!
    I maintain that I will not be surprised if Harbaugh is out. Everyone seems to be assuming he is safe. I am not sure about that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    lewis is 18-12 against the ravens. as long as the ravens can't beat the bengals and the bengals can't beat the steelers the ravens won't be winning the afc north anytime soon.
    Lewis always brings something extra for the Ravens. It's his little superbowl.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NestMinder View Post
    Reading some Bengals fans' posts on Twitter...

brutal.

Imagine being sure you were done with this dude, then having the rug pulled out from under you - or, shoved back under you, I guess? - like this.

Mike Brown is such an asshole.
    That made me lol. Thanks for this thread. One lady called our sports talk show and was so emotional she was crying. She has been a fan all 50 years like me and said she was done. Another guy called and said he was on his way to Paul Brown Stadium to dump all of his Bengals stuff. He said it was four boxes.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

If anyone is interested in hearing fan reactions the Bengals Line show is on Live right now. It's normally a Monday Night show, but New Years moved it to Tues. The 9:00 PM hour is always good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    lewis is 18-12 against the ravens. as long as the ravens can't beat the bengals and the bengals can't beat the steelers the ravens won't be winning the afc north anytime soon.
    Harbaugh can't be too happy.

Blog Entries

Paul Daugherty, Our local sports page writer who arrived in 1988 (and is very good) has a pretty stinging indictment about Mike Brown bringing Marvin back. Read and give me some feedback if you care to: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...wis/998357001/

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Paul Daugherty, Our local sports page writer who arrived in 1988 (and is very good) has a pretty stinging indictment about Mike Brown bringing Marvin back. Read and give me some feedback if you care to: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...wis/998357001/
    Harsh but accurate. Lewis should've been fired long ago.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Harsh but accurate. Lewis should've been fired long ago.
    From what I'm hearing, Guenther is gone. He was a very good DC. Probably going to work with Chuckie in Oakland.

Shocking.

I really thought Marvin would be a good choice to stay in that organization — but in a president or GM role, something front office and administrative. Never thought they would put in any effort to cajole him to stay.

Wow.

Well, hopefully our new DC can do something more with Dalton than our last one ever did.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Shocking.

I really thought Marvin would be a good choice to stay in that organization — but in a president or GM role, something front office and administrative. Never thought they would put in any effort to cajole him to stay.

Wow.

Well, hopefully our new DC can do something more with Dalton than our last one ever did.
    Speaking of DC's, I'm hearing Jack Del Rio and Dom Capers are DC candidates here. Our teams will be fully inbred soon. Harbaugh coached at University of Cincinnati. Maybe we'll end up with Harbs some day.

Blog Entries

Well, that gives Marvin two years to find a QB, because they aren't going anywhere with Dalton on their healthiest day.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, that gives Marvin two years to find a QB, because they aren't going anywhere with Dalton on their healthiest day.
    You keep saying that and I don't totally disagree......but, Dalton was having an MVP season in 2015 starting 8-0 and the game we had won in that playoff debacle did not involve him. He broke his thumb well before that game against guess who?

McCarron did well filling in but that was Andy's best year. He was on fire. We will see but Dalton has been durable and he's not over the hill yet.