Page 1 of 32 123 ... LastLast

State of the Ravens

always excited for the end of season presser. will this be a repeat of 17 minus pees?
    what yall think, just replay last years presser?
    what do you expect?

Blog Entries

Re: State of the Ravens

I want Bisciotti to walk Harbaugh out and fake go at Harbaugh and Harbaugh flinches like a bitch...and then we all see the black eye and busted lip.

/sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

State of the Ravens

Honestly, I just want them to admit they shit the bed when it came to building the offense. I want them to clearly lay out the spots where they need to address, which should be continuity on the OL by keeping Jensen and going after WR’s and TE’s in the draft and free agency.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Where were the fans in the stadium?! I wonder if that will be addressed, again, but not the shitty product on the field?

Blog Entries

They want to sell tickets. There will be lots of proclamations of disappointment and promises of change. Then it will be business as usual in the offseason. It's like Kevin Byrne acknowledging that many fans were upset by the kneeling in London without any details listed of what they are going to do about it. I'm expecting a lot of empty words this year.

If someone told you after the Super Bowl win that the next five years, we'd be missing the playoffs except for a lucky Chargers loss Week 17 of 2014, would you be down for a 6th Harbaugh/Flacco/Ozzie run?

Ask yourself that question. How long would your championship moratorium last, six years?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    always excited for the end of season presser. will this be a repeat of 17 minus pees?
    what yall think, just replay last years presser?
    what do you expect?
    Excited? They're all going to come out and sit down then Ozzie will nod to Byrne and go "Roll the tape Kev." A video of last year's State of the Ravens will play behind them. After the video finishes, Bisciotti will say, "We will not be taking questions at this time." Then, the four of them will make plans for their slumber party in Jupiter where they'll determine the blown lead in Bengals game means that they have to quadruple, no, septuple down on defense.

So, heck yeah, I'm excited! Over the moon!
    This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    If someone told you after the Super Bowl win that the next five years, we'd be missing the playoffs except for a lucky Chargers loss Week 17 of 2014, would you be down for a 6th Harbaugh/Flacco/Ozzie run?

Ask yourself that question. How long would your championship moratorium last, six years?
    Ask an Eagles fan. They would trade 6 years of mediocrity for a ring. I imagine so would buf, or Minnesota

I think whoever worked with the offensive line did a nice job. They didn't have a lot to work with but during the last half of the season they gave Flacco some time in the pocket.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Ask an Eagles fan. They would trade 6 years of mediocrity for a ring. I imagine so would buf, or Minnesota

That’s not the question. What fan wouldn’t trade that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post

True, but we're not as beaten-down and hopeless as those franchises. Unless of course you're prepared to join that illustrious crowd. Me personally, I'd rather benchmark myself against the best teams. Wonder where Bisciotti falls?

But hey, we have such a paltry Super Bowl history compared to Minny and Philly, so maybe we should adopt their mentality?