Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 2 more years of Joe Flacco

Our goal for 2018 should be to make Flacco to highest paid bench rider in NFL history. I don't give a fuck about the money he took, it's already a done deal. Pretend like you're terminally ill and 2018 was your last season of Ravens football before you die. Do you start Flacco just because of his contract? Fuck no you don't, you go out and win the Super Bowl and die happy no matter who QB's the team.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    Our goal for 2018 should be to make Flacco to highest paid bench rider in NFL history. I don't give a fuck about the money he took, it's already a done deal. Pretend like you're terminally ill and 2018 was your last season of Ravens football before you die. Do you start Flacco just because of his contract? Fuck no you don't, you go out and win the Super Bowl and die happy no matter who QB's the team.
    If we can, trading away that awful contract or significantly restructuring it would be best case scenario.

I will be highly disappointed if we use a first round pick on a qb. Biggest complaint around here is we have no play makers to give Joe some help, so what do we do? Draft a qb high? No thanks, at least not in the first. We have a bottom 5 WR corps and no TE.

Blog Entries

You're really going to hate when they extend him next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I will be highly disappointed if we use a first round pick on a qb. Biggest complaint around here is we have no play makers to give Joe some help, so what do we do? Draft a qb high? No thanks, at least not in the first. We have a bottom 5 WR corps and no TE.
    If we got the best QB in the draft, what would he look like in purple? I suspect his career would be worse here than in a city that can make the pigskin fly and the scoreboard need bulb replacements.

Blog Entries

This is the same city that ran Eddie Murray out of town.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Have to think about the future at the most important position bro. If the right guy was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Have to think about the future at the most important position bro.
    I am. But on day one we need to grab a difference maker. I'm Prolly one of the few that thinks this team can win with a couple added playmakers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I am. But on day one we need to grab a difference maker. I'm Prolly one of the few that thinks this team can win with a couple added playmakers.

If you mean a receiver I'd rather have the QB. In their minds I truly believe that they envisioned Perriman as our AJ Green. No more receivers drafted from this regime. Do we really need to go defense in the first round for some Alabama guy?

I would also take a dynamic pass rusher with the first round pick. Even if you bring in a competent DC, this defense needs a pass rusher to take over for Suggs.

No you're not.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    If you mean a receiver I'd rather have the QB. In their minds I truly believe that they envisioned Perriman as our AJ Green. No more receivers drafted from this regime. Do we really need to go defense in the first round for some Alabama guy?
    I want Love, I think he can really change our offense. FO is banned from drafting WRs day one

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart