Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thank You Alex Collins

I enjoy bashing this organization just like the next guy, but I just wanted to take a minute to thank Alex Collins for an unbelievable season. From the first time we handed the ball to him, I was impressed. You saw a burst that clearly wasn't there with a Terrence West or a Buck Allen or Lorenzo Taliaferro. You knew this kid had "something." And thankfully after he fumbled, the coaching staff still gave him the ball and didn't throw him right into the doghouse.

I don't know what the future holds. I know he's under contract for a little bit. With the uncertainty of Kenny Dixon and Buck Allen clearly being nothing more than a complimentary back; having Alex Collins drop into our lap and becoming a near 1,000 yard rusher behind this makeshift offensive line and when most teams knew we were going to run? It's a big time accomplishment.

While most other parts of the team were a disappointment, his performance in my opinion was the only reason we came as close to the playoffs as we did. Thank you Alex Collins and I hope for more great things in 2018!

Re: Thank You Alex Collins

If he was a pass catching option he would be a lot better. He was something in a season full of offensive nothing, and provided some much needed life. Not a complete back, but a nice surprise this season. The ball security is still an issue unfortunately.

Blog Entries

Alex Collins ran very hard this year and gave us some very exciting moments. He breathed energy back into the fanbase when it was waning.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

4. Re: Thank You Alex Collins

Alex Collins is one of the main reasons for the turnaround on offense and brought some excitement to the field. The offense was god awful and boring as hell to watch before we started feeding Collins. I appreciate what he did for this team a lot and looking forward to him running the rock for years to come in Baltimore.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

dilly dilly.
    lock him up (long term)

Alex Collins is the only reason I’ll remember the 2017 team at all. They’re just another mediocre Ravens team, but Collins gave us a reason to cheer. Collins gave us a spark. Thank you Alex, for a helluva year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Dilly Dilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He really did turn into something this year. Unfortunately, he'll be stuck with a bad team again next year.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Unfortunately, he'll be stuck with a bad team again next year.
    Doubt it. Greg Roman will still be here, and presumably our starting O-line won't be wrecked by injuries again.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Doubt it. Greg Roman will still be here, and presumably our starting O-line won't be wrecked by injuries again.
    Why would you think our starting line won't be wrecked with injuries again. I bet 3 of the 5 starters are on IR before game 1. Its just the Ravens way.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Why would you think our starting line won't be wrecked with injuries again. I bet 3 of the 5 starters are on IR before game 1.
    Well, I fucking hope not.

I would expect some "reversion to the mean".

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Well, I fucking hope not.

I would expect some "reversion to the mean".
    I've given up thinking things will change. This organization is cursed.