Blog Entries

True size of the fed swamp will blow your mind

Re: True size of the fed swamp will blow your mind

"Adding insult to injury, the department with the greatest number of top earners is the Department of Veterans Affairs – the V.A. The department that abuses and kills our American heroes is best compensated. That pretty much says it all."

Interesting comment, I would like more info on that.

I cant get mad at someone for making money, if someone is willing to pay you x amount, good for you. But in this case when we are paying the salaries, it should be addressed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    "Adding insult to injury, the department with the greatest number of top earners is the Department of Veterans Affairs – the V.A. The department that abuses and kills our American heroes is best compensated. That pretty much says it all."

Interesting comment, I would like more info on that.

I cant get mad at someone for making money, if someone is willing to pay you x amount, good for you. But in this case when we are paying the salaries, it should be addressed.
    My government agency that I worked for was always top heavy. In politically incorrect (I'm guessing) terms, too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    My government agency that I worked for was always top heavy. In politically incorrect (I'm guessing) terms, too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.
    Hahaha that made me laugh harder than it should this early

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart