Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 72
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19,992
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason



    My dream...





    Sorry, it was a wet dream. Oh. you mean the Ravens offseason... Bc





  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Behind enemies lines Shitsburgh
    Posts
    1,126

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    I would bring Chuck Pagano to Ravens once release by Colts. Pees Retirement moving along with Chuck.
    Make Marty Qb Coach , Roman Empire as OC.
    Move Alex Lewis to C.
    I like the Gabriel pickup someone mentioned. Also Patterson if released for Returner. A vet Rb , Gore, or Hyde maybe L. Murray.

    Then come out the draft, with a big Gamble of making magic work with whatever picks i need too , to simply grab , DJ Moore and TE 88 from Penn St. any picks left Mid rounder CB and Rusher.
    Trust that Ozzie see simply replace 2016 top 2 picks and Joe will be Elite to another Superbowl run.





  3. #27

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    John Harbaugh fired. Entire staff goes with him. Offensive minded coach takes the lead. Pagano as DC. HC picks his OC. Jimmy Graham gets released by Seattle. He joins. 1st Round Guard. Trade back into the first to get DJ Moore. Taylor Gabriel signed as the primary slot WR.
    Harbaugh isnít getting fired if we win Sunday but I agree with rest. I get itís a dream. Mine too but ainít happening

    Graham should be #1 target. But I like idea of Burton or Brate if we make a WR top priority.

    I want a C or G w first pick and DJ Moore w second.
    Last edited by Caps&Ravens; 12-30-2017 at 09:18 AM.





  4. #28

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    One would think the Steelers don't let one of their best players make it that far.
    If they win it all this year and Ben retires, I could see Bell leaving for free agency to cash in.

    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk





  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    32,378
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Biscotti transfers all ownership to me. I'll take it from there...
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  6. #30

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Biscotti transfers all ownership to me. I'll take it from there...
    lol! Most likely scenario Iíve read so far.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    19,992
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    I would bring Chuck Pagano to Ravens once release by Colts. Pees Retirement moving along with Chuck.
    Make Marty Qb Coach , Roman Empire as OC.
    Move Alex Lewis to C.
    There is not one of these moves that I agree with... Bc





  8. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,603

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    1) Belicheat, Brady, Tomlin, Rothliesberger all retire.
    2) Pagano fired by Indy, comes here as DC. Pees gets forced to retire.
    3) Kubiak comes here as OC. Mornhinweg gets another job in organization or OC elsewhere.

    Ravens draft:
    1) finally, a stud WR that produces at the NFL level.
    2) shutdown CB from a small school (can't have too many)
    3) immediate starter @ RT (another Wagner)
    4) obscure RB that turns into a monster runner/pass catcher
    5) DT from a small school that crushes pockets.
    6) interior LB that can shut down those crossing routes
    7) durable, non-fumbling KR/PR
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)





  9. #33

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    1) I think it’s our own fault for not bringing Belichick over, so I’ve never disliked him. I want to see Tomlin have to run the Steelers post-Ben. That could get funny.
    2) I'd be cool with that.
    3) Yes.

    If they can get their hands on a dependable pass catcher, more pass rush and just stockpile offensive linemen in the draft then add a proven receiver and some depth here and there in free agency, I’d be thrilled. This team is probably a lot closer than a lot of people realize. I don’t think the offseason requires as much splash as it needs dependability and depth.
    Definitely on the kick returner too.





  10. #34

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    John Harbaugh fired. Entire staff goes with him. Offensive minded coach takes the lead. Pagano as DC. HC picks his OC. Jimmy Graham gets released by Seattle. He joins. 1st Round Guard. Trade back into the first to get DJ Moore. Taylor Gabriel signed as the primary slot WR.
    These three simple moves to obtain high quality players (what Eric would call "A" players) on offense would propel us to the league's elite, IMO. I would add - draft an RB: we might get lucky and get a star out of this coming draft. These moves need not be a dream; they are very doable $$-wise.

    Some say we need to get more dependable players, better depth. That is wrong - we need two or three star players. This team has been trending younger and each passing month shows what a great haul in dependable and good depth players were netted by Ozzie in the 2016 draft and aftermath. Against that backdrop of an improving roster, with fewer glaring holes (no more Huff, Gino, Asa, Chykie, Tandon, Zuttah) - it is clear that only those few stars are needed to unleash the offense's slumbering potential.

    The D has needs which are best met, if we can only pick one move for them, by getting a competent DC. And that may happen, too.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

    (AFCCG, January 2013)





  11. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    28,475
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    That gives you Chris Moore and DJ Moore as starters. Wallace you might bring back on the cheap. Graham at TE. Heck, you might even convince Watson to come back on the cheap. That gives you a line of Stanley/Nelson/Jensen/Yanda/Competition. Sign a veteran RB to back up Collins and draft a RB later in the draft to be the third or compete with Dixon for that spot.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    28,475
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    These three simple moves to obtain high quality players (what Eric would call "A" players) on offense would propel us to the league's elite, IMO. I would add - draft an RB: we might get lucky and get a star out of this coming draft. These moves need not be a dream; they are very doable $$-wise.

    Some say we need to get more dependable players, better depth. That is wrong - we need two or three star players. This team has been trending younger and each passing month shows what a great haul in dependable and good depth players were netted by Ozzie in the 2016 draft and aftermath. Against that backdrop of an improving roster, with fewer glaring holes (no more Huff, Gino, Asa, Chykie, Tandon, Zuttah) - it is clear that only those few stars are needed to unleash the offense's slumbering potential.

    The D has needs which are best met, if we can only pick one move for them, by getting a competent DC. And that may happen, too.
    Graham commands a double team if utilized properly. He also gives you the redzone target you've been lacking. He is versatile enough to successfully be flexed out wide. He can give you yards after the catch and he can bail out your QB from time to time. That alone will open things up for Wallace and Moore deep.

    The 2012 Postseason run formula was simple. Pick your poison. None of the options were devastating, but the QB could make all of the throws. Double Torrey? Pitta and Boldin eat you. Try to play man up on the outside, Torrey will burn you at least once. Then, when you get caught sleeping, Jacoby will sneak behind you. It's a formula that is system and scheme-diverse.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site