Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The cincy game is a must win

Can't see Ten, Buf or LAC losing their games. So the bengals game is now a must win. The Bengals have not given up with an impressive victory over the Lions. Steve Biscotti will flip a table if we don't win this game.

Re: The cincy game is a must win

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Can't see Ten, Buf or LAC losing their games. So the bengals game is now a must win. The Bengals have not given up with an impressive victory over the Lions. Steve Biscotti will flip a table if we don't win this game.
    Ill flip a table. But I expect a win here, but I think its going to be a close game with Cincy wanting to ruin our season.

34-27 Ravens

I think it'll be close. If Cinci is missing Burfict it could help the offense score more points (especially because I think the run is going to be important in the cold December game). If Dalton and Green have a big day then it's going to be tough.

If we happen to lose the game, I'd give it a 50/50 chance that either Tennessee or Buffalo lose their games. I don't think Jax is going to rest all (or even most) of their starters and risk going into the post season on 2 losses (and potentially facing division rival Tennessee who they already lost to at home and would have a ton of confidence). We'll probably know the answer to this question by Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.

Miami has been hot and cold, but I think they'll come out against Buffalo ready to try and knock the Bills out of the Post Season just like the Bills will to us. The Dolphins are probably just as much of a threat to the Bills as the Bengals are to us, especially with Miami playing at home. As far as I know, I don't think we need to concern ourselves with the Chargers game - the only way they get in is as the 6th seed if we're the 5th (which would be the case if Buff and Tenn BOTH lose).

No question it is a must win.

No question it will be a tough fight, since Marvin is in Flacco's head and the Bengals have found ways to pull a win out of their Browns - even in Baltimore. I could see this being another nail-biter and require the Ravens to pull out everything to win. There is nothing easy about this game.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    No question it is a must win.

No question it will be a tough fight, since Marvin is in Flacco's head and the Bengals have found ways to pull a win out of their Browns - even in Baltimore. I could see this being another nail-biter and require the Ravens to pull out everything to win. There is nothing easy about this game.
    It should be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    playoff clinching game against a sub 500 team should be a must win.
    Burn it down

Well technically it’s not a must win but emotionally and pshycologically it’s a must win. Don’t want to have to depend on other scenarios, and we don’t want to limp into the playoffs.

This one should be a W, but man I’m nervous about it. Cincy always gives us fits and there may be an extra shot of motivation for the players given Marvin’s status.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Mixon was banged up in the last game but Hill and especially Bernard are still playing very hard. Then you've got AJ and Eifert.

They come in with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Could be a tough game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Mixon was banged up in the last game but Hill and especially Bernard are still playing very hard. Then you've got AJ and Eifert.

They come in with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Could be a tough game
    Both Hill (ankle) and Eifert (back) are on IR. Haven't heard anything yet on Mixon.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

10. Re: The cincy game is a must win

Burfict and Evans are banged up as well. If they don't go the Bengals are really lean at LB.

A.
    J.
    Green.

Someone let me know when Dean-o figures it out.
    It will be closer than many think.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Blog Entries

It's not a "must-win," it's a "must-not-lose." A tie would serve just as well. At 9-6-1 Poe's Crows would even get the 5th seed over the Bisons, Bolts & Flaming Thumbtacks at 9-7.

You scoff? Regulation ends in a tie; Bungles win toss, time-consuming drive stalls, kick FC, Crows start long drive, Tuck nails 3-pointer with 20 seconds left & kicks off into EZ. Not with a bang but a whimper. And no one in 4 cities has any fingernails left.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!