Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast

Mike Wallace is right! %]%% all y’all!

That bullsheet cheers for Perriman is uncalled for. Y’all can crap on this young man, but he needs our support. He’s on our team! So if you cheered, MF u 2! I agree with Mike Wallace 100 percent!!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...eshad-perriman

Mike Wallace is right! %]%% all y’all!

We can't even fill up half the stadium but they want to jeer Perriman. Some clown shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Mike Wallace is right! %]%% all y’all!

I personally don't get the point of booing a player who is struggling.

Breshad Perriman is not an idiot. He knows he's struggling. Booing doesn't raise awareness that he needs to up his game...he knows.

That being said, Filth you've literally embarrassed yourself to the entire board on the topic of Perriman.So honestly I'd just probably sit this one out.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

What leads you to believe the cheers are "mocking"? You can believe whatever you want on this I guess. If you choose to be happy with being cheered instead of interpreting it the negative way then who's to say you're wrong?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Some fans are trash. I shit on Perriwho but that was uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    What leads you to believe the cheers are "mocking"? You can believe whatever you want on this I guess.
    And your belief would be wrong. Those cheers were definitely mocking and everybody knows it no matter what they want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy View Post
    Some fans are trash. I shit on Perriwho but that was uncalled for.
    Like fans who want us to lose?

Are they actually fans?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    What leads you to believe the cheers are "mocking"? You can believe whatever you want on this I guess. If you choose to be happy with being cheered instead of interpreting it the negative way then who's to say you're wrong?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Idk man catching a pass for 4 yards and fans cheering like you just won the Super Bowl is clearly sarcasm. The jets have more fans at their game right now than we did so we as fans can't say shit tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Like fans who want us to lose?

Are they actually fans?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Worse than people who antagonize a specific player on their own team in person? I wouldn't say so.

Blog Entries

The people who were mocking him, I cannot understand. I understand people's frustration, but that's the wrong way to go. Perriman can still play a huge role for this team. Nobody needs this bullshit from the fans. The guy played well, did his job. Made plays when he was needed.

How many mistakes were made yesterday? Blocked punt? Guess what, the defense picked up the special teams and made the stop. Campanaro muffs a punt, Jaylen Hill falls on it. Collins fumbles, a lineman falls on it. Flacco pass gets batted in the air, Skura re-engages his man and keeps him from picking it off.

These guys picked each other up yesterday and made play after play, even after teammates made mistakes. Every guy on the team, it seems like, made a contribution to a HUGE win. Maxx had a TD, Camp had a TD. Buck had some nice runs spelling Collins. Canady closed it out the the pass breakup. No one guy stood out, but yet the team as a whole got it done again and again.

That's what I saw out there.

I don't get the people getting on Perriman's case during the game.

Goode always says we are the worst fan base in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Goode always says we are the worst fan base in the NFL.

Not while the Eagles fans are booing Santa Claus and throwing things at him. The Ravens fans have done nothing like that.