Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 323334

Re: Ravens admit protests hurt attendance

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    There is some truth to that. Some of it is just messing around on a message board and having a bit of fun arguing.
    Dilly Dilly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is some truth to that. Some of it is just messing around on a message board and having a bit of fun arguing.
    Oh yeah.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Some of it is just messing around on a message board and having a bit of fun arguing.
    No!

You're wrong!

This message board is a blood sport! Reputation points are what I live for!

I'm Ivan Drago and all you fools are Apollo Creed. YOU WILL LOSE.

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Fuck the flag, and Betsy Ross too! Its a piece of cloth. If you want to act like its the Kaaba than so be it. I don't worship idols. People are more important. The same US flag is just as responsible as the Confederate flag in killing and oppression of millions of blacks. So if you want to go stir crazy over it so be it.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    I don't really see the logic how is the confederate flag and our current flag remotely comparable? I mean we fought a civil war to free the slaves and end slavery in the America hundreds of thousands of Americans died. Not just the white folk either. Is it too much to honor their sacrifice?

The flag represents many things to many people but at the core that is what the flag is and if you think if the US was flying a confederate flag America would look the same I don't know what to tell you. Honestly, I think this a big part of the problem people on the left yell racism, uncle tom, but they have no realization of what they actually meant 100-150 years ago. Now Hitler means someone slightly to the right of Bernie Sanders and Uncle Tom means anyone who doesn't want to make excuses for what are happening in their communities.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    No!

You're wrong!

This message board is a blood sport! Reputation points are what I live for!

I'm Ivan Drago and all you fools are Apollo Creed. YOU WILL LOSE.
    I will break you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

If the civil war was about truly about slavery, and the lives of black folks, this country would have no issues. More lies from the right. No wonder this country is divided, yall have been lied to so long that you believe your own bullshit.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Actually the "right" what ever the hell that means tries to often frame it as a state rights issue and it was to own slaves. It was going to devastate their economy and way of life.

With that being said most of the people who actually fought on the confederate side were not rich slave holders but they were on the wrong side of history.

In any case, I'm not sure what you have against the flag or the "protestors" they never really explain why they are using the anthem or the flag but are quick to point out they aren't protesting the flag or the anthem. I've honestly writ them off and stopped caring what their motivations are.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    [B]

Actually the "right" what ever the hell that means tries to often frame it as a state rights issue and it was to own slaves. It was going to devastate their economy and way of life.

With that being said most of the people who actually fought on the confederate side were not rich slave holders but they were on the wrong side of history.

In any case, I'm not sure what you have against the flag or the "protestors" they never really explain why they are using the anthem or the flag but are quick to point out they aren't protesting the flag or the anthem. I've honestly writ them off and stopped caring what their motivations are.
    I don't know why you bother with him. He refuses to listen to any type of data other than his feelings of being oppressed by white folk while he checks his mailbox everyday for his reparations checks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I don't really see the logic how is the confederate flag and our current flag remotely comparable? I mean we fought a civil war to free the slaves and end slavery in the America hundreds of thousands of Americans died. Not just the white folk either. Is it too much to honor their sacrifice?

The flag represents many things to many people but at the core that is what the flag is and if you think if the US was flying a confederate flag America would look the same I don't know what to tell you. Honestly, I think this a big part of the problem people on the left yell racism, uncle tom, but they have no realization of what they actually meant 100-150 years ago. Now Hitler means someone slightly to the right of Bernie Sanders and Uncle Tom means anyone who doesn't want to make excuses for what are happening in their communities.
    So, if it’s just a piece of cloth, then the confederate flag must be ok, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.