Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tax Reform Bill

Blog Entries

Re: Tax Reform Bill

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Dianne Feinstein forgot to read the Democratic playbook for this one. She's saying the tax reform hurts the rich.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/17/po...arms-the-rich/
    According to this link http://taxplancalculator.com/ that some guy tweeted out in that article, I save $3,408 this year!!!

Thanks Trump (or whoever got this done)!

Blog Entries

oh hey don't mind me just your standard piss poor middle school teacher here that will get $84 dollars back in my pocket from their tax cut in 2019 but guess what fuckers I can no longer deduct my expenses that I pay for out of my own pocket for children who's parents don't send them with shit for school so yea I'm getting fucked there and oh don't mind what's going to happen to me in 2027 that $84 is gone and I will end up getting more money took out my 40k a year teaching job approx $150.00 more.

Oh while we at this where the fuck y'all think these cuts gonna come from? Oh medicaid and Medicare hmmm (paul ryan fucking baby). Obamacare gone so now on top of the 13million children who's kid care chip got cancelled you are going to have an additional 40million people without insurance in the next 5yrs. But hey corporation and the 1% got theirs right? after CEOs done came out and said they are going to use that tax cut and re-invest it in their shareholders..fuck y'all trickle down economics y'all fucking kiss my ass!.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    oh hey don't mind me just your standard piss poor middle school teacher here that will get $84 dollars back in my pocket from their tax cut in 2019 but guess what fuckers I can no longer deduct my expenses that I pay for out of my own pocket for children who's parents don't send them with shit for school so yea I'm getting fucked there and oh don't mind what's going to happen to me in 2027 that $84 is gone and I will end up getting more money took out my 40k a year teaching job approx $150.00 more.

Oh while we at this where the fuck y'all think these cuts gonna come from? Oh medicaid and Medicare hmmm (paul ryan fucking baby). Obamacare gone so now on top of the 13million children who's kid care chip got cancelled you are going to have an additional 40million people without insurance in the next 5yrs. But hey corporation and the 1% got theirs right? after CEOs done came out and said they are going to use that tax cut and re-invest it in their shareholders..fuck y'all trickle down economics y'all fucking kiss my ass!.
    So I plugged in 40K per year, living in MD, single, not kids, not itemizing deductions into the link NCRaven posted. It came up with savings of 757 dollars.

oand oh don't mind what's going to happen to me in 2027 that $84 is gone and I will end up getting more money took out my 40k a year teaching job approx $150.00 more.
    SO wait, your mad that the tax plan you apparently hate is going to sunset?
    I think that's the lamest talking point against the plan I've heard.

Blog Entries

take your tax plan and shove it up your ass and anyone else who voted for this shit. if you ain't making 200k a year and up you just wait you gonna learn. You think this shit is all cherry this shit is a fucking scam, don't care how anyone tries to argue this shit this shit is going to hurt my pockets in the long and short run.

Blog Entries

take your tax plan and shove it up your ass and anyone else who voted for this shit. if you ain't making 200k a year and up you just wait you gonna learn. You think this shit is all cherry this shit is a fucking scam, don't care how anyone tries to argue this shit this shit is going to hurt my pockets in the long and short run.
    How?

Blog Entries

I hope you don't use this language in front of your students.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How?
    I CAN NO LONGER DEDUCT MY EXPENSES FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES THAT I SPEND AT LEAST $1500.00 A YEAR. I WILL NOT GET THAT BACK. SO THAT FUCKING PEANUTS! THEY CLAIM THEY WE GETTING MORE BACK TURNS OUT TO BE MEAGER $84 A MONTH!!! 84X12 IS ONLY $1008.00 WHEN I FUCKING SHELL OUT $1200.00-1300.00 A YEAR THAT I USED TO CLAIM at least get back $250.00 for that year NOW THAT'S GONE, MY STUDENT LOAN INTEREST I WOULD BE ABLE TO CLAIM GUESS WHAT HOMIE? THAT SHIT GONE. THAT'S TAKING MONEY OUT MY POCKETS IN THE SHORT RUN. IN THE LONG RUN MY TAXES ARE GOING UP 4.9 FUCKING PERCENT BY 2023! NOT ONLY THAT MY INSURANCE IS GOING TO GO UP DUE TO THE TURBULENCE I ...AM...LOSING....FUCKING...MONEY!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carrollcoraven View Post
    i hope you don't use this language in front of your students.
    you can fuck off too

Blog Entries

Hey Smoove - question for you, what’s your state policies for teachers that supply their own pencils, pens, etc? Does your school district/school board provide budgets for these types of things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

you can fuck off too
    Well this explains a lot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Well this explains a lot.
    I get it. He’s pissed because he’s in a situation where he may lose money. That’s not an awesome feeling.

Teachers have it tough anyway. They don’t get paid much at all and their school budgets aren’t usually enough to provide for every kid. I know a lot of teachers in the same boat that have to pay out of pocket for pencils, paper, scissors, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.