Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Congratulations to Manchester City!

26 matches unbeaten to start the season in all competitions. 16 match win streak in the Premier League. They just put the spurs to Spurs. United didn't stand a chance, no matter what that score said. It's the powdered blue onslaught, that shall lay waste to all in it's path. You shall all bow before the heir apparent to 2003-04 Arsenal. The countdown begins!

And my other favorite team, Barcelona, finally back atop La Liga, running away with it and will deliver the finishing blow 7:00 am Eastern time Saturday, en El Clasico. Fuck Ronaldo, Fuck Benzema, Ramos is a fraud, he is NOT one of the great defenders in the world. He's a hothead with a four leaf clover stuck up his wazoo. That's what he is. And when Messi puts them up 2-0 with 15 minutes to play, he'll get red carded, sent off and check out early like he always does.

You think we need Neymar? We don't need Neymar. He's about to have egg on his face the size of China. To hell with the price of em'! That's right. PSG is going out in the round of 16. I'm calling it now.

*Ahem*, excuse me......................

Messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssi

Messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssi.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Congratulations to Manchester City!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    26 matches unbeaten to start the season in all competitions. 16 match win streak in the Premier League. They just put the spurs to Spurs. United didn't stand a chance, no matter what that score said. It's the powdered blue onslaught, that shall lay waste to all in it's path. You shall all bow before the heir apparent to 2003-04 Arsenal. The countdown begins!

And my other favorite team, Barcelona, finally back atop La Liga, running away with it and will deliver the finishing blow 7:00 am Eastern time Saturday, en El Clasico. Fuck Ronaldo, Fuck Benzema, Ramos is a fraud, he is NOT one of the great defenders in the world. He's a hothead with a four leaf clover stuck up his wazoo. That's what he is. And when Messi puts them up 2-0 with 15 minutes to play, he'll get red carded, sent off and check out early like he always does.

You think we need Neymar? We don't need Neymar. He's about to have egg on his face the size of China. To hell with the price of em'! That's right. PSG is going out in the round of 16. I'm calling it now.

*Ahem*, excuse me......................

Messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssi.

I'm a Barca guy, but I've been a bit shocked with their performance this season tbh.
    I'll be up early next Saturday with ya

My EPL club is Chelsea...who plays Barc in R16. No idea how I'm going to handle that...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Yeah. But. It's soccer.

So who gives a shit?

Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 12-18-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Watch yourself, Mister.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Regular season rules per wicked at forum top:
    1) Non-Football Items will not be permitted on the forum. Post them in the appropriate forums, or mods will move them.

This thread needs to be moved ASAP and The Letter Opener With Delusions Of Grandeur ought to be sanctioned for abusing the forum on behalf of a "sport" where nearly all the players are enjoined from using half of their limbs. (Not that he will - the Mods have let him get away with crap like this for years...)
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Regular season rules per wicked at forum top:This thread needs to be moved ASAP and The Letter Opener With Delusions Of Grandeur ought to be sanctioned for abusing the forum on behalf of a "sport" where nearly all the players are enjoined from using half of their limbs. (Not that he will - the Mods have let him get away with crap like this for years...)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Yeah. But. It's soccer.

So who gives a shit?

Yup... football as been ruined by money especially football in England

Blog Entries

City dominated. Amazing run against top competition.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Yeah. But. It's soccer.

So who gives a shit?
    Clearly, you don't appreciate the excitement of the sport. Well ...hmmm ...neither do I, come to think of it.

I believe this clip explains it best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjp1Zrvn8VQ

Sheikh Monseur couldve bought Scunthorpe United and brought them out of the ashes. EPL is getting out of hand. There are a few owners that have unlimited financial resources to buy success, which means most teams cannot and will never compete. Maybe once every decade you will get a shock team like Leicester City or Blackburn to take the league, but aside from that, money buys the silverware. Yours Truly, 30 year Tottenham Supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Sheikh Monseur couldve bought Scunthorpe United and brought them out of the ashes. EPL is getting out of hand. There are a few owners that have unlimited financial resources to buy success, which means most teams cannot and will never compete. Maybe once every decade you will get a shock team like Leicester City or Blackburn to take the league, but aside from that, money buys the silverware. Yours Truly, 30 year Tottenham Supporter.
    pretty much. look at PSG

Yeah! WE TIED!!! *crowd rooooars*

Ooof...