26 matches unbeaten to start the season in all competitions. 16 match win streak in the Premier League. They just put the spurs to Spurs. United didn't stand a chance, no matter what that score said. It's the powdered blue onslaught, that shall lay waste to all in it's path. You shall all bow before the heir apparent to 2003-04 Arsenal. The countdown begins!

And my other favorite team, Barcelona, finally back atop La Liga, running away with it and will deliver the finishing blow 7:00 am Eastern time Saturday, en El Clasico. Fuck Ronaldo, Fuck Benzema, Ramos is a fraud, he is NOT one of the great defenders in the world. He's a hothead with a four leaf clover stuck up his wazoo. That's what he is. And when Messi puts them up 2-0 with 15 minutes to play, he'll get red carded, sent off and check out early like he always does.

You think we need Neymar? We don't need Neymar. He's about to have egg on his face the size of China. To hell with the price of em'! That's right. PSG is going out in the round of 16. I'm calling it now.

*Ahem*, excuse me......................

Messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssi

Messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssi

Messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssi.