Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 53545556 LastLast

Re: Other Games Thread 12/17

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Another with someone citing his dad (major source) followed by ESPN damage control...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/11/0...ter-ryan-burr/
    So basically your just choosing to believe the side that makes Brady a whiny little girl? I mean I get it, not too many people here like him, but I dont really see your narrative in that article. I see a golf reporter reporting something and a well known NFL guy reporting that conflict eachother. BB didn't want to get rid of a good player in Jimmy, but he has a better player in Brady so that's what he did even though he think Jimmy can play. I guess its just which you want to believe and I dont remember where his dad is cited as the major source.

I'm reading like ten different articles at the moment and doing some research for work, forgive me if I glance over something

Blog Entries

Alejandro Villanueva's Reveal About Tom Brady is Legit One of the Best Things I've Ever Heard

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...90850588416841

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Other Games Thread 12/17

https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.th...7252778654736/

This is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    So basically your just choosing to believe the side that makes Brady a whiny little girl? I mean I get it, not too many people here like him, but I dont really see your narrative in that article. I see a golf reporter reporting something and a well known NFL guy reporting that conflict eachother. BB didn't want to get rid of a good player in Jimmy, but he has a better player in Brady so that's what he did even though he think Jimmy can play. I guess its just which you want to believe and I dont remember where his dad is cited as the major source.

I'm reading like ten different articles at the moment and doing some research for work, forgive me if I glance over something
    If you read the well known nfl reporter, he never denied it, he is very cagy in his words and implied that it wasn't true. That same well known nfl reporter also said that the Ravens were going to choose Tunsil over Stanley which the Ravens have denied outright.

So yes I am making a judgment call who to believe, and it makes sense to believe the "golf reporter" over the ESPN guy in this case.

You need to take both those articles into account, plus Mazz is a lot stronger worded on air than his in print articles. I know I'm influenced a lot by listening to them and a significant portion of the story is not in print, only living in the podcasts of the felger and massarotti shows.

You, like me (and everyone else), must choose what you find the most credible.

We haven't even gotten to Lombardi's comments on this one.

Edit: that was laughable, I blame the cold meds.
    Last edited by Iamjacks; 12-19-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Blog Entries

^lmao

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    What the fuck, man? Calling that a first down makes no sense at all. Insane. How do you slip a piece of paper between the nose of the football and the end of the chains and conclude "Yep, the fact that there is air between those two points and I can fit something between them means it IS a first down!" That ... makes no sense.
    Last edited by callahan09; 12-19-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.th...7252778654736/

This is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God damn! I should show this video to my wife, maybe she won't complain about how I behave during a game anymore haha. I don't yell, I don't throw shit, I don't have a temper tantrum, and I still get crap from my wife when I so much as whisper disappointment under my breath haha.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    What the fuck, man? Calling that a first down makes no sense at all. Insane. How do you slip a piece of paper between the nose of the football and the end of the chains and conclude "Yep, the fact that there is air between those two points and I can fit something between them means it IS a first down!" That ... makes no sense.
    Because the angles are not square, that's why

Blog Entries

Ben VolinVerified account @BenVolin 51m51 minutes agoMore

Tomlin is then seen telling Haley, “Give him a play. He can’t clock it. Give him a play,” after Heyward-Bey was tackled in bounds. Amazing that the Steelers didn’t have a play already set up after that long replay break and were forced to scramble. Bad look for Tomlin and Haley

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ben VolinVerified account @BenVolin 51m51 minutes agoMore

Tomlin is then seen telling Haley, “Give him a play. He can’t clock it. Give him a play,” after Heyward-Bey was tackled in bounds. Amazing that the Steelers didn’t have a play already set up after that long replay break and were forced to scramble. Bad look for Tomlin and Haley
    My man, listening to The Fan and hearing the Steeler fans calling in and ranting maniacally about that sequence is entertaining and funny to me. Fire Tomlin! Fire Haley! Start Josh Dobbs over Big Ben next game!
    I just need a bag of popcorn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    My man, listening to The Fan and hearing the Steeler fans calling in and ranting maniacally about that sequence is entertaining and funny to me. Fire Tomlin! Fire Haley! Start Josh Dobbs over Big Ben next game!
    I just need a bag of popcorn
    I can see both sides. Common sense says take the FG but Tomlin is sick of losing to the Pats and wanted to play for the win. They just weren't on the same page for whatever reason.