Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

*Saturday Games Thread*

Lions/Bears, ho hum. I'm thinking Chargers @ Chiefs will have implications for Ravens fans. Are we rooting for KC? I love Saturday night games.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: *Saturday Games Thread*

I was thinking the same thing waiting for you to post this thread. Lions and Tigers (CC) and Bears not too exciting tonight.

Chiefs and Chargers has big playoff implications for the Ravens. Rooting for Chiefs bc if they win it means no AFCW can win a tiebreaker over the Ravens. Per filmstudy's playoff podcast this week.

Blog Entries

Did you all know that Ken (filmstudy) used to be an Actuary? You have to be super smart for that job. No wonder he has developed his own scoring system that rivals PFF's system.

Hat tip to Ken.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Lions/Bears, ho hum. I'm thinking Chargers @ Chiefs will have implications for Ravens fans. Are we rooting for KC? I love Saturday night games.
    The Chargers are a team that could definitely make some noise in the playoffs if they can get there. The offense can sling it and their pass defense is top shelf. I think the Chargers put a beating on the Cheifs tonight.

Blog Entries

Would love the Patriots doomsday scenario to play out.

Pats lose out.
    Bills win out
    Ravens win out
    Jags win one game
    TN wins a game
    AND - TN beats the Jags week 17

I think I've got it right. It will be hell bc Ravens will be in constant jeopardy of losing a playoff berth, but if Brady falls off the table after literally kicking Jimmy G out of NE, that would be perfect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    The Chargers are a team that could definitely make some noise in the playoffs if they can get there. The offense can sling it and their pass defense is top shelf. I think the Chargers put a beating on the Cheifs tonight.
    Awww you're worried about seeing the Ravens in the playoffs....

Don't worry, you're in good company (and a smart person), everyone fears the Ravens in the playoffs. All my steelers friends and all my Patriots friends tell me straight up they do NOT (shouting quoted) want the Ravens in the playoffs. Not just they don't want to face them, they don't even want think about having to face them.

There is one pats friend of mine who won't talk about the Ravens in the playoffs, he changes the subject when it comes up.

My yinzer buddy I teach the MC class with and I are going to go to Heinz field to see the game if we meet up in the playoffs. He was the one at the game last Sunday.

Blog Entries

Hey footballfan - I got CC's story kinda of why he is on a Baltimore board, but why are you here? I would think steelers somewhere would have a good board. Just curious, my best and worst trait. If I were a cat, I would have already used 164,025 lives already.

If the Ravens end up having needed one more win at the end, it won't be hard to look back at losing to the Bears.

Blog Entries

Amazing how the Chargers finally put it all together. KC has fallen off the cliff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I was thinking the same thing waiting for you to post this thread. Lions and Tigers (CC) and Bears not too exciting tonight.

Chiefs and Chargers has big playoff implications for the Ravens. Rooting for Chiefs bc if they win it means no AFCW can win a tiebreaker over the Ravens. Per filmstudy's playoff podcast this week.
    This one could be really good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Hey footballfan - I got CC's story kinda of why he is on a Baltimore board, but why are you here? I would think steelers somewhere would have a good board. Just curious, my best and worst trait. If I were a cat, I would have already used 164,025 lives already.
    Fair questions. I happen to have a lot of family and friends that reside in Maryland and the Baltimore area. I stopped visiting Steeler boards many years due to several factors, poorly run, rude behavior and overall dissatisfied with the quality. RSR is run very well with quality posters, great football related talk and info as well as great administrators and fair minded moderators.

Blog Entries

Fair questions. I happen to have a lot of family and friends that reside in Maryland and the Baltimore area. I stopped visiting Steeler boards many years due to several factors, poorly run, rude behavior and overall dissatisfied with the quality. RSR is run very well with quality posters, great football related talk and info as well as great administrators and fair minded moderators.
    I couldn't have worded that better. Best board going. These guys really grow on ya'.....like a fungus.