Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Who is on your WR wish list for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Allen Robinson would probably be my top choice. The injury doesn't bother me, ACLs seem to be more of a routine injury now, I have no doubt he'll come back full speed from it. I see him as a guy you could potentially get on a 1 year deal because of the injury and extend during the season if you like what you see.
    I like that thinking. If he's good you could always extend like the Eagles did with Jeffery. Alan Robinson is a smart target

Blog Entries

I want the guy who belongs to these hands :

Anyone who can actually catch the football is OK with me... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Anthony Miller is extremely underrated.
    That's because his numbers seem inflated. Miller is a small guy who likes to dance around to get open. Hard to see that working the same way in the NFL. Jimmy Smith would jam the crap out of a guy like that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MK5200 View Post
    YES. Anthony miller is highly underrated rn. He’s small but he has huge hands and he can run routes. He reminds me a lot of steve smith. Hopefully we can pick him up in the third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He plays with passion

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Allen Robinson would probably be my top choice. The injury doesn't bother me, ACLs seem to be more of a routine injury now, I have no doubt he'll come back full speed from it. I see him as a guy you could potentially get on a 1 year deal because of the injury and extend during the season if you like what you see.
    I would love to see Robinson here. He's the reason hackenberg is in the nfl at all.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

My interest in Landry is really totally dependent on what he costs. He's a good player but I'm just not paying a guy with his limitations elite receiver money. Spotrac has his market value at over 14M and that's just way too much if you ask me.

If you want a chain mover I'd rather look at someone like Amendola for a year - NOT as the only guy we signed but as a complementary guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's because his numbers seem inflated. Miller is a small guy who likes to dance around to get open. Hard to see that working the same way in the NFL. Jimmy Smith would jam the crap out of a guy like that.
    He put his numbers up against solid competition. His UCF and UCLA games come to mind.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Honestly I wouldn’t mind us double-dipping at wr in this draft. Get courtland sutton in the first and anthony miller in the third

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My interest in Landry is really totally dependent on what he costs. He's a good player but I'm just not paying a guy with his limitations elite receiver money. Spotrac has his market value at over 14M and that's just way too much if you ask me.

If you want a chain mover I'd rather look at someone like Amendola for a year - NOT as the only guy we signed but as a complementary guy.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. joe needs a taller guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I would love to see Robinson here. He's the reason hackenberg is in the nfl at all.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Good point, I like Allen Robinson, too. (See Mike Evans - Johnny Manziel).
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

FA - allen robinson

Draft
    Hunter Renfrow Clemson
    David Sills WVU

Gives you a solid All around WR, A slot WR with good hands and a long shot but big body WR who put up a lot of TDs in the redzone. Sills background story is amazing, and I can totally see him being one of the hardest workers once he gets to the NFL. He had early fame, got knocked down and has had an amazing comeback... This guy has Patriot written all over him
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    He put his numbers up against solid competition. His UCF and UCLA games come to mind.
    I'm not saying he's bad. I just think that the reason why you don't hear about a guy with 1,400 receiving yards and about 15 TDs is because of his size and style. Miller needs to shine in a post season game like the East-West. He then needs to show some power at the Combine. Jarvis Landry works because of his power. Tavon Austin doesn't work despite his great athletic ability because he just isn't strong enough beat CBs.