Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe theory

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Joe theory

I have a suspicion that Joe is injured worse than has been disclosed. I suspect that his back injury last year was very bad and he is not going to recover from it completely, analogous to Romo. He will beok to play this year but is one hit from being done.

Remember last year when Steve said Joe just had an ouchie totry and cover up that he had a herniated disc? The Ravens are experts in covering up injuries. They really lied about Perriman. I'm VERY GLAD they are, it keeps opponents from targeting and teeing off on the injured player. Joe's injury was so serious that he had to warm up 4 hours before games last year with the training staff and couldn't warm up with his WR. This was published by Hensley around game 7 or 8. Then therest of the yeariI tried toggetaanyone to confirm he was able to get onto the field before games to warm up with the team but no one would answer me and a couple beat guys uusually do. If anyone can confirm he did warm up w the team that would be great please indicate wwhat specific game it was and how specifically you know. But I don't know if he did ever.

This theory assumes that the Ravens have high motivation to conceal any serious injury to Joe

Also his camp seems to be concealing something.

Instead, his agent, Joe Linta, did it for him in a text message to The Sun.
    "We knew they were taking somebody,” Linta said. “Joe feels better than he has in a while and is really excited for the season."
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...429-story.html
    Initially posted by Ravenswintitle

Linta doesn't say Joe is 100% and in amazing shape, just feeling better (non specific) and ready to go. That's a far cry from amazing shape.

In the Flacco did notwwant to talk piece, that was taken out of context by everyone but the original article, the originalaarticlesaid that he wasttaking questionsfrom kid rreporters, but when the PRstaff saw thebeat rreporters coming to ask Joe questions, he was whisked away and said that he guessed he wasn'tssupposed to speak today while being hurried away from the questions. That's not implied by anyone who just quoted him where they want toimply hhe is being salty or standoffish.

So I think the Ravens are playing a game on another level racing to beat Joe's injury and needed to take LJ (which I like but thought they could have gotten more value from the initial trade and likely the second, they paid a 237% premium for LJ which is rightion the standard tradeup vvalue for a QB). I just think Joe's back isa ticking time bomb and that LJ was appropriately timed.

Ravens will get as muchout of Joe as he has left and they can train LJ (including humility from RG3) and will have him ready to go in time for the upcoming injury .

Re: Joe theory

Nah he just sucks

Blog Entries

Ravens dead last in NFL in offensive investment in the last 5 years

Offensive Picks in rounds 1-3 (first two draft days) 4 of 17
    Dollars spent $44 million next closest was Seattle with 57 million

His favorite target was cut after the superbowl
    Pitta went down
    Horrible run game coordinator only fired last year when run game improved
    Pitta goes down again
    Unstable offensive system changing every year until last year

He is flawed but no one could thrive in the system the Ravens established for Joe. So the he sucks line falls on deaf ears here. AND I'm a guy who wanted LJ! I would have preferred James when he fell due to madness and insane picks before us, but I wanted him and like the pick!

I just hope they learned their lesson and 1.invest in players around LJ and 2. Ruthlessly keep theooffensive system stable for his whole time here. The great ones who do something always, always have a stable system they work in that does not change other than evolve and improve, the system iscconsistent.

This
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Nah he just sucks

Nah he just sucks
    Yes

Blog Entries

Nah he just sucks
    This. There is no conspiracy theory. Flacco is just not that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Nah he just sucks
    If it looks like a, and quacks like a, and waddles like a...

it's a Flacco... Bc

Blog Entries

Does Russell Wilson suck? Because he's doing just about the same as Joe. 2nd worseioffense spending only Ravens worse, but he had 10 million more than Joe and he has a very stable system.

I'm no Joe apologist, but I also know that it's not 'Joe sucks'. It might not be just bc of the injury but his recent injuries are a big part.

If you are a Joe sucks guy then you are definitely a Joe is a scapegoat to hide all of Ozzie's sins and sweep them under the rug guy. That's what everyone who just says Joe sucks is actually saying. It's too complicated for me to think about, so Joe sucks and I don't have to think about it anymore .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Does Russell Wilson suck? Because he's doing just about the same as Joe. 2nd worseioffense spending only Ravens worse, but he had 10 million more than Joe and he has a very stable system.

I'm no Joe apologist, but I also know that it's not 'Joe sucks'. It might not be just bc of the injury but his recent injuries are a big part.

If you are a Joe sucks guy then you are definitely a Joe is a scapegoat to hide all of Ozzie's sins and sweep them under the rug guy. That's what everyone who just says Joe sucks is actually saying. It's too complicated for me to think about, so Joe sucks and I don't have to think about it anymore .
    Have you actually watched Russell Wilson? Because I have and trust me he’s doing a lot more than joe. The Seahawks have an absolute horrible o line and their defense is nowhere near what it was.

And one of these is not like the other.

Lmao @ Wilson doing the same as Joe

Joe career high is 27 td second high is 25 third high is 22
    HE hit 4000 yards once
    FML

Blog Entries

Joe theory

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Joe career high is 27 td second high is 25 third high is 22
    HE hit 4000 yards once
    FML
    Not to mention his career 6.8 yards/attempt vs 7.8 for Russ.

Flacco 84.1 career qb rating vs 98.8 for Russ.