Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Trump moves capital to Jerusalem

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    So far...all MSM news outlets are saying it's bad. Therefore, it must be...right?

Wanna know what's funny, Dems and RINO's voted 93-5 in 1995 in favor of moving the embassy under WJC. Not a peep at the time about how horrible a move it was.

Since Trump wants to do it..."Donald is a moron"

This is why I love politics. It's fuckin hilarious.
    Right there with you my man

Also, how is it that people make these threads without giving links to any material or sources. But yet, someone posts Adrian Peterson clubs a baby seal, there is gonna be 48 different sources.

Blog Entries

^
    So not surprising.

I’m just waiting for Scooby doo to pull off MV’s mask revealing his really calypso Louie

Jerusalem has always been a Jewish and Hebrew City. Most Palestinians are really Jordanians.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Israel has no absolute right to Jerusalem nor should the embassy be there. All this will do is embolden terrorists against Americans.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Sure Louie. Why should it be the Palestinians then?

Israel has no absolute right to Jerusalem nor should the embassy be there. All this will do is embolden terrorists against Americans.

Hey Troll...did you get your homework done tonight? What are your grades for the semester?

Have you been a good boy this year? Is Santa gonna bring you that Jango Unchained board game you wanted?

Blog Entries

What is Israel's capitol? Can anyone else explain why all of our embassies are in capitol cities around the world but not Israel? We are afraid of Palestinian protests? When haven't they protested and hated the US and Israel? They've been throwing rocks at soldiers for decades. They don't want peace.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Hey Troll...did you get your homework done tonight? What are your grades for the semester?

Have you been a good boy this year? Is Santa gonna bring you that Jango Unchained board game you wanted?
    I haven't been responding to the boy who cried wolf, but that made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I haven't been responding to the boy who cried wolf, but that made me chuckle.
    I aim to please :)

I doubt he's been a good boy. MV probably has written Santa a letter calling him a racist and asking him for money.

What MV doesn't realize is that Santa is a Ravens fan and he has probably read MV's posts on this forum...so he won't be getting that board game. MV thinks he'll still get it though because...ya know...slavery and reparations.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 12-06-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Mad? Don't worry your hero Trump just guaranteed the national language of Israel will be Farsi or Arabic in two years. Do your homework!

Weak. Come on man! I know you're 13...but, you can do better than that.

In all sincerity...this is a dream come true for my family. I'm glad Trump has the balls to follow through on it...well...so far.

Blog Entries

Weak. Come on man! I know you're 13...but, you can do better than that.

In all sincerity...this is a dream come true for my family. I'm glad Trump has the balls to follow through on it...well...so far.
    I think what the boy is trying to say is the coward who kills women and children is always right. The bully is the coward who does suicide bombings and gets 72 hairy virgins in the end.

Speaking of homework... Read up on what God says about Israel being his chosen people and what he will do when it comes to vengeance. 12th Iman anyone?
    Last edited by CincyCat; 12-06-2017 at 10:11 PM. Reason: added 1 letter

Da boy? Freudian slip showing your true colors
    Since you are 13...you are a boy. Cincy was piggybacking off of my comment, clearly. Of course you interpret that as racism.

Get a life.

So far...all MSM news outlets are saying it's bad. Therefore, it must be...right?

Wanna know what's funny, Dems and RINO's voted 93-5 in 1995 in favor of moving the embassy under WJC. Not a peep at the time about how horrible a move it was.

Since Trump wants to do it..."Donald is a moron"

This is why I love politics. It's fuckin hilarious.
    I don't even bother with MSM news, but I guess it makes it easier for you dismiss an opinion you don't understand by stereotyping where it came from.

As for why I feel this way:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk