There are a lot of Ravens flying around near my job

I always like to just watch them when I'm in the specific area they like to hang out at and they're always being mischievous.. perching up on peoples vehicles and whatnot.

Today, they were cawing at a cat and chased it away when it tried to fuck around on their turf.. Lions are cats. Are they trying to tell me something? Are we going to fuck the lions up today? I guess they could also be crows.. can't really tell the difference but the meaning could be the same.

Re: There are a lot of Ravens flying around near my job

I hope its an indication of things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I always like to just watch them when I'm in the specific area they like to hang out at and they're always being mischievous.. perching up on peoples vehicles and whatnot.

Today, they were cawing at a cat and chased it away when it tried to fuck around on their turf.. Lions are cats. Are they trying to tell me something? Are we going to fuck the lions up today? I guess they could also be crows.. can't really tell the difference but the meaning could be the same.
    If they are congregated they are crows. Much more social than Ravens and a bit smaller.

Jays and Magpies are also related (i.e. corvids)

Ravens also sound different. Not as annoying.

Blog Entries

You need to tell them to get their added to the stadium. They are late.

Those were some prophetic Ravens indeed! 44 to 20 baby!

Blog Entries

Must have been a sign... must have been