Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The official RSR "Lock 'Em The Fuq Up" thread

Trump knew Flynn lied to FBI as he states.

He asked Comey to "let this go" (I believe that was the quote from Comey's testimony before Congress) after he cleared the oval office. The "this" herw is the Flynn investigation.

Comey of course did not "let this go".

Trump fired Comey days later.

No present nor past senior FBI official, under oath, corroborates Trump's horseisht claim that there was a morality problem at the FBI under Comey.

Additionally, Trump also has stated that he was going to fire Comey no matter the recommendation from DoJ in reference to some non-existent claim of morality and leadership problems within the FBI.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Flynn, like a fool was chanting "Lock her up."

Now that to that bast**d, "Lock HIM up!"

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Smh. This moron just admitted to obstruction of justice...again
    How so?

Also, I'm still confused about the initial crime. What crimes were committed by Trump? How did Russia help him win NC, FL, WI, OH, and MI?

This is a scandal about a scandal about nothing. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Flynn lying to the FBI has just given Mueller leverage to get Flynn to flip on Trump. Apparently, Mueller has gotten something big, because he has entered into a pretty generous plea deal with Flynn. Prosecutors don’t do that just to be nice guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha. I agree with Alan Dershowitz on this.

Getting Flynn to make a plea deal about lying about "the Obama sanctions" coming up in a convo with the Russian diplomat is a sign that Mueller has nothing. Flynn is the best witness Mueller has, and he's apparently a liar.

On a side note...

The New York Federal Reserve’s tool for forecasting gross domestic product (GDP) hit its highest point EVER on Friday, pointing to a fourth-quarter GDP growth of 3.93 percent. Who cares though?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 12-02-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I've also heard the opposite. Example, when they broke into Manafort's home in the middle of the night and stuck guns in he and his wife's faces. If they really had something they wouldn't have to resort to gestapo tactics. They got to Flynn by implicating Flynn's son.

There was no written transcript of Hillary's interview with the FBI. Comey sent underlings to interview her. There are clearly two sets of rules.

If those are Gestapo tactics then I regret to inform you that the U.S. has been under Nazi rule since Hoover.

I don't know of an account of "sticking guns" in faces, but if the feds thought that Mana-freud and his wife may destroy docs or erase files then a no-knock warrant would have been very necessary.

And, of course, there's a transcript of of Hillary's interview or at least there are notes. The FBI released them back in September.
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 12-02-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

If those are Gestapo tactics then I regret to inform you that the U.S. has been under Nazi rule since Hoover.

I don't know of an account of "sticking guns" in faces, but if the feds thought that Mana-freud and his wife may destroy docs or erase files then a no-knock warrant would have been very necessary.
    I prefer Man-unfort

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Anyone care to start a "But, but, but Hillary!" thread so that comments about her have a home?
    #WhatAboutism

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Sure, as soon as someone explains why there are two sets of rules.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

And, of course, there's a transcript of of Hillary's interview or at least there are notes. The FBI released them back in September.
    This sounds so familiar. Bleach Bit anyone?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Trump is in a world of hurt. Mueller could have charged Flynn with up to 60 years in prison, but dropped it to under 5 years in a plea deal. If my years of watching Law and Order were of any value, that means that Flynn’s lawyers had to make a proffer of what Flynn would testify to. Mueller is investigating the Trump campaign for colluding with Russia. Why would a prosecutor be so lenient with Flynn, unless he got something big in return? I need to get the popcorn ready for this. I might even spring for the cheddar popcorn for these proceedings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It could be that Mueller offered to make that "great" reduction in years deal with Flynn because a report just came in that his investigation has already cost taxpayers over 5 million dollars and he needed to show some sort of "progress." We'll see where it goes from here.
    On another note, another reporter from the MSM has been suspended over more fake news. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...nn-report.html
    His false reporting led to the stock markets taking a nose dive when it first came out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    It could be that Mueller offered to make that "great" reduction in years deal with Flynn because a report just came in that his investigation has already cost taxpayers over 5 million dollars and he needed to show some sort of "progress." We'll see where it goes from here.
    On another note, another reporter from the MSM has been suspended over more fake news. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...nn-report.html
    His false reporting led to the stock markets taking a nose dive when it first came out.
    I used to like Brian Ross. He has turned into a fake news whore like so many others.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

@BigPlayReceiver