Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbs vs Joe

Harbs vs Joe

It seems were heading to one has to go and one has to stay. My bet is Joe stays because of the contract. If you had to choose one who?

Re: Harbs vs Joe

Both will be here in 2018. For better or worse. Ask me again in a year.

Disagree with the premise. But:

At this point in their careers, Harbs is more useful than Joe. Joe is about done. Harbs could coach productively 10 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

At this point in their careers, Harbs is more useful than Joe. Joe is about done. Harbs could coach productively 10 more years.
    Special Teams Yo or a Super Bowl MVP lol

Quote Originally Posted by countryroads View Post
    It seems were heading to one has to go and one has to stay. My bet is Joe stays because of the contract. If you had to choose one who?
    If Harbs goes, Joe needs to go because no coach is going to want to start his tenure with Flacco entrenched as starter. If Joe is still on the roster, Ozzie will have a hard time finding a good coach to come here if he is saddled with Flacco.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    If Harbs goes, Joe needs to go because no coach is going to want to start his tenure with Flacco entrenched as starter. If Joe is still on the roster, Ozzie will have a hard time finding a good coach to come here if he is saddled with Flacco.
    Lmao sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

LMFAO! LOL

Dude what games are you watching?

How is it not sinking into your brain that damn near I would say 90% of this offenses/ teams problems are a result of Hard headed Harbaugh and his decisions.

Who do you think is responsible for hiring MM? Or Trestman?

WHo do you think is responsible for still plugging Perriman into the line up?

Who do you think is responsible for the 1 read options Joe Flacco pretty much has?

WHo do you think is responsible for the not doing anything about Joes WRS core half assing it on pass plays last few games????

The head coach of this team is majority at fault for this teams woes on offense based on his decisions to retain the coaches and players we are stuck with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post

LOL

yeah I bet its real hard trying to hire a guy to a 5 million dollar a year salary. Reminds me of the last job I turned down.

How does a grown man actually believe this? Enquiring minds want to know? (Yes that's an old 80s TV SHOW sarcastic reference)

I'm really not high on Joe this year, but I find it hard to argue that Joe is done, but Harbs isn't.

I defended Harbs up until week 1 and gave him the benefit of the doubt (yeah I know I was wrong, leave me alone), but he has fucked this offense. And he is trying to fuck the defense by keeping Dean Pees around. However, Oz invested so much that his stupidity can't completely spoil the ridiculous amount of talent on that side of the ball.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Put that coffee down!!! Both of them gotta to go!!!!

Blog Entries

honestly? I don't want neither of them here in 2018 with that said life has a way of pissing in my cereal from birth so they both will be back.

Joe will be staying due to contract and hopefully Harbs will be gone and we see what Joe can do with someone else. Its way past that time.

Thats what needs to happen but what i see happening is we get to the AFCG this year and lose to the Patriots or Steelers by 3 to 10 points and the entire staff is retained.