Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

It just became less likely the Ravens can get in with 8-8

The chargers win at Dallas makes it far less likely the Ravens will get in at 8-8, because the Chargers (with a very easy schedule) are likely to get 9 wins if they don't run the table.

I would need a separate article to explain, but the Ravens will win virtually any tiebreaker (conference record or common opponent) against the Chargers. However, the far greater risk now is simply that the Ravens revert to inconsistency and the Chargers win 1 more game.

Re: It just became less likely the Ravens can get in with 8-8

Be wrong if the Ravens got in and the Chargers did not. They are a superior team
    What it would be like to have a QB like Rivers. Perhaps our next QB after we finally boot Flukko

Keenan Allen has 23 catches, over 300 yards, and 3 touchdowns in two games. Rivers has always been a top shelf QB. They have playmakers with Bosa and Ingram on defense. They're definitely a team that is getting hot.

Don't go too far, guys.

The Chargers are the Ravens sister ship. They are inconsistent, and have trouble with top teams, and once they get going, MASH bad teams like the Cowboys today.

If Zeke is out there today, I'm like 80% sure chargers fold. Look at how they failed to beat Jacksonville. They are a team that will beat itself against top talented teams.

The Ravens have an easier schedule.

Chargers could EASILY lose to Chiefs, Raiders, Redskins. Legitimately.

I'm not saying we will make it or will do better, but lets slow down with the SD hype train.

Does it really matter? Let's see how we shape up in two games against the Steelers.....I am more concerned about our level of play than the playoffs.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    Be wrong if the Ravens got in and the Chargers did not. They are a superior team
    What it would be like to have a QB like Rivers. Perhaps our next QB after we finally boot Flukko
    Yes Rivers has just torn it up his entire career especially in January..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

One is 4-5 with 11 tds to 9 ints the other is
    10-5 with 25 tds to 10 ints which would you want I'll take the guy that has more wins then the other guy has games played and the guy with 2.5 tds to ints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"boot" Flacco? With all that dead money?

It's never going to happen. Flacco is under contract through 2021, when he'll be 36. All the Flacco-haters may jump off the Ravens bandwagon then if the Ravens extend his contract to tack on a few more seasons.

btw: I always liked Rivers, going back to his term ad NC State's QB beating up on my Terps. Lots of stats should make him a fantasy star. Notwithstanding, at which Super Bowl did Rivers win the MVP award?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Why why why does every thread turn into a flacco thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Why why why does every thread turn into a flacco thread
    Because that’s what happens when you are paid that much more than anyone else. Pre-Flacco everything turned into a Ray Lewis thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    The chargers win at Dallas makes it far less likely the Ravens will get in at 8-8, because the Chargers (with a very easy schedule) are likely to get 9 wins if they don't run the table.

I would need a separate article to explain, but the Ravens will win virtually any tiebreaker (conference record or common opponent) against the Chargers. However, the far greater risk now is simply that the Ravens revert to inconsistency and the Chargers win 1 more game.
    The chargers look like a legit playoff team as well.
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    "boot" Flacco? With all that dead money?

It's never going to happen. Flacco is under contract through 2021, when he'll be 36. All the Flacco-haters may jump off the Ravens bandwagon then if the Ravens extend his contract to tack on a few more seasons.

btw: I always liked Rivers, going back to his term ad NC State's QB beating up on my Terps. Lots of stats should make him a fantasy star. Notwithstanding, at which Super Bowl did Rivers win the MVP award?
    Oddly enough, as good as he was in college the one team he never beat was the terps.