Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame- The Ray Lewis Addition

Not suprisingly, Ray Lewis is officially a semi finalist for induction into the HOF. He goes, Randy Moss goes,....but this list is absolutely loaded. You can make a case for any of them.

http://www.profootballhof.com/modern...18-announced-/

Re: 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame- The Ray Lewis Addition

Five years ago, Ray Lewis would have gotten 1 million people at Canton. I think he might get only 20,000 people.

Blog Entries

How hard is it to get hall of fame induction tickets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Five years ago, Ray Lewis would have gotten 1 million people at Canton. I think he might get only 20,000 people.
    I’ve always told myself that I would be there but now I’m not so sure. Priorities

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

TO babay

What’s so incredibly ironic is that both sides think he sold out and won’t support him. Kind of like how both sides of the police brutality protest are boycotting the NFL. For those of you that didn’t know a lot of people who supported the police brutality protest were boycotting all things NFL before the events of 9/24. This was due to Kaep not being signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    What’s so incredibly ironic is that both sides think he sold out and won’t support him. Kind of like how both sides of the police brutality protest are boycotting the NFL. For those of you that didn’t know a lot of people who supported the police brutality protest were boycotting all things NFL before the events of 9/24. This was due to Kaep not being signed.

Right Ray rode the fence and both sides despise him now. I mean cats were looking forward to his speech 3 years ago, now he’s gonna get a collective STFU from damn near everybody.

Wow. I really didn't realize the disdain toward Ray Lewis. A legend like Cal Ripken and Johnny Unitas getting the could shoulder about some political brouhaha.

So we'll stick up for Ray for supposedly being a murderer for all of these years, but write him off about something years after he's finished playing? Doesn't change the fact Ray Lewis was one of the most awesome players that ever stepped on the field. His induction speech will mostly be nonsensical and bizarre I would guess, but his career has nothing to do with his recent actions.

Would have been nice to see ray and ed inducted together

I could care less about the stupid kneeling and whatever he said about Joe, bla bla bla...I honestly am just sick of hearing his preaching style when he talks and how every single time he turns a discussion about something nothing to do with him....to a story about him. Since he has been out of the NFL, I just get this feeling of fakeness.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I could care less about the stupid kneeling and whatever he said about Joe, bla bla bla...I honestly am just sick of hearing his preaching style when he talks and how every single time he turns a discussion about something nothing to do with him....to a story about him. Since he has been out of the NFL, I just get this feeling of fakeness.
    I saw Ray say recently that the reason Deshawn Watson is good is because he spoke life into his talent. I was like damn Ray, he wasn’t good before u TOUCHED him?

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    I saw Ray say recently that the reason Deshawn Watson is good is because he spoke life into his talent. I was like damn Ray, he wasn’t good before u TOUCHED him?
    Haha...remember the story in the SB when he put his hands on Jacoby before the kickoff of the second half....