Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You guys mind

Re: You guys mind

Come on in! (Just don't say anything nice about Dean Pees.) [kidding]
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

That Dilly Dilly shit got played out in 2 weeks. Smh

Mind? Hell no!

Man, I remember as a kid when the Pack would come to Memorial Stadium with guys like Jim Taylor, Paul Hornung and Bart Starr! God those games were epic.

I love the Packers and they'll always be my 2nd favorite team in the NFL. I hope you guys have a better season in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post
    Packers are hated league-wide? I've never heard of such a thing. I've never even heard bad things about Packer fans. You guys do football right - cold weather, open air stadium, perpetually competitive - if all franchises could be so lucky.
    Damn straight! Lambeau games are football the way it should be. The colder, the better!

And welcome, Gjennings85! I personally think it would be great to have a fan of an NFC team post regularly to give us a different perspective. And as far as the Packers being "hated league-wide", well, that surprises me. I don't know of any member of this forum who hates the Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Thanks for having me guys. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I will be cheering for you against Houston.
    Welcome aboard Friend! The last time I ever hated the Packers was back when Johnny U was still playing and Lombardi was your coach. I cannot believe the Packers are hated league wide. I have never heard it! I have never seen it!

You guys do football the right way. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Hopefully someday we have a Ravens Packers Super Bowl.

My coworker is a diehard Ravens fan. I seen him today and he had a big Grin on his face lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    If I hang around and talk football from time to time? I know some fans hate when other fans of different teams hang around. I consider the Ravens my 2nd team. I know the Packers are hated league wide like Pittsburgh so hopefully you guys don't mind. Our board is boring too and dying like my team lol.
    This is a public forum so your always entitled to post. The response you get is based on how you post and that goes for all of us. There are posters from opposing teams(Cincycat for example) that are better received then a lot of Ravens posters. It's all in the delivery.

Also the Pack is in no way hated like the Steelers. Not even a little bit. The media slurps the Steelers any chance they get. The blatant favoritism is sickening.

My mom roots for the Packers. It's hard to be an NFL fan and not respect the cheese.